Kevin Olsen arrested on rape charges.....

Advertisement
View attachment 42980

I gotta believe the "us against the world " is actually not just in our heads. Or could that just be the most recent picture of this dude? Just funny to me, we are called irrelevant regularly, yet seems people go out of the way to kick us in the balls. I guess I shouldn't sweat it, I actually like it when we good. Lol And I got a feeling we are on the verge of getting real good!

I like how the only pic they could find was one with him a Miami uniform... I guess the other hundred I found using image search wouldn't do.

View attachment 42980

I gotta believe the "us against the world " is actually not just in our heads. Or could that just be the most recent picture of this dude? Just funny to me, we are called irrelevant regularly, yet seems people go out of the way to kick us in the balls. I guess I shouldn't sweat it, I actually like it when we good. Lol And I got a feeling we are on the verge of getting real good!

I like how the only pic they could find was one with him a Miami uniform... I guess the other hundred I found using image search wouldn't do.

Exactly. This will obviously be reported first as Greg Olsen's brother but also the mandatory "Former Miami QB....".

Dude is rich, good looking, and is the quarterback on the football team. Wouldn't you get it thrown at you on the daily? Not sure why you would have to concede to rape even if you were a perv.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is why Im cautious about Cook. Cook is a GREAT talent.. but I ALWAYS SEE THIS. The Dad is a college star then the son turns out to be a bum.. or the older brother is a college star and for the brother, it just doesn't click.. Notable Brother/Son failures there is A LOT). K. Olsen, Marcus Vick, L. Walton and both MJ sons (B-Ball), Highsmith Jr., RayLewis III., baby (Ed) James, Chickilo..

I still want Blade because all the Blades had success at UM.. but for the other legacy.. I don't get my hopes up.. highly rated or not. (Chick was a 5 stars, Olsen was a 4 stars)

Edit: As for Olsen.. I knew he wasn't that good from the start after retarded version of a spring game Al Golden did in 2014.. Dude had no accuracy in 1v1 and 7v7 drills.. I thought we were *****.. we were still ***** because we had Al Golden and No D here.. but at the time I thought we had no QB.

This is why you are one of the worst cūnt posters on this site. You're comparing someone that's got a rape charge on him with people like Highsmith and Chickillo, who were good canes with no off field problems. Only a ****** like you would get these things mixed up. You're a piece of shīt

Last edited:
View attachment 42980

I was wondering when we would get named. Notice no mention that Greg was a Domer first. Maybe it is just the media's way of acknowledging that being a Cane is being family -- the name sticks with you.

Advertisement
This is why Im cautious about Cook. Cook is a GREAT talent.. but I ALWAYS SEE THIS. The Dad is a college star then the son turns out to be a bum.. or the older brother is a college star and for the brother, it just doesn't click.. Notable Brother/Son failures there is A LOT). K. Olsen, Marcus Vick, L. Walton and both MJ sons (B-Ball), Highsmith Jr., RayLewis III., baby (Ed) James, Chickilo..

I still want Blade because all the Blades had success at UM.. but for the other legacy.. I don't get my hopes up.. highly rated or not. (Chick was a 5 stars, Olsen was a 4 stars)

Griffey
Barber
Sedins
Klitchkos
Bryan Brothers
Gasols
Mannings

Kellen Winslow/Kellen Winslow Jr.

There was nothing wrong with the younger Chickilo that wasn't caused by al golden.

And both Vicks turned out to be fvckups.

Mike Vick fighting dogs made him a **** up ? LMFAO

Bro thinks the only thing Vick did was fight dogs.

Enlighten me then, bro .

View attachment 42980

Exactly. This will obviously be reported first as Greg Olsen's brother but also the mandatory "Former Miami QB....".

UNC Charlotte 49ers QB Kevin Olsen arrested on rape charges

slide-02.jpg

Advertisement
Griffey
Barber
Sedins
Klitchkos
Bryan Brothers
Gasols
Mannings

There was nothing wrong with the younger Chickilo that wasn't caused by al golden.

Enlighten me then, bro .

If you don't know you are a fcking moron. Get the fck out of my face troll.

Enlighten me then, bro .

If you don't know you are a fcking moron. Get the fck out of my face troll.
Na youre the one that doesnt know..just talking out of your *** like i thought

Advertisement

Griffey
Barber
Sedins
Klitchkos
Bryan Brothers
Gasols
Mannings

21 months in federal prison, but nah he didn't **** up.

Only on CIS could a thread about a former player being accused of rape turn into a Michael Vick argument.

Well played gents

Griffey
Barber
Sedins
Klitchkos
Bryan Brothers
Gasols
Mannings

21 months in federal prison, but nah he didn't **** up.
Yea he ****ed up for getting caught...that doesnt make him a fcl up...if being a former record breaking pro bowl nfl quarterback is a being a fck up then everyone on this board is. Other than getting caught dogfighting what did he do. If youre one of those mfs who will try to tell me dogfighting is worse than hunting then gtfoh

Advertisement
Back