Kevin Olsen arrested on rape charges.....

21 months in federal prison, but nah he didn't **** up.
Yea he ****ed up for getting caught...that doesnt make him a fcl up...if being a former record breaking pro bowl nfl quarterback is a being a fck up then everyone on this board is. Other than getting caught dogfighting what did he do. If youre one of those mfs who will try to tell me dogfighting is worse than hunting then gtfoh

Do you even read what you write?

So being successful at something insulates you from being a ****up for other stuff? Being good at football means you can't be a ****up for going to the federal pen. Nevin Shapiro isn't a ****up because he used to be real good at "making" money. That about right? By your logic, I guess Joe Paterno definitely isn't going to ****.
So you're equating stealing millions of dollars from people and covering up rapes to dogfighting. Thats exactly my point, idiot. By your logic, anyone who has ever done anything illegal ever is a fck up. That about right ?

I didn't say anything about levels of ****ing up, just that he is one. He had a cushy job that paid him millions but decided to keep it real by fighting dogs. Any time an NFL player gets caught with drugs or a gun they're a ****up. You got a job paying millions PLAYING A ****ING GAME, and you couldn't leave the gun/weed at home or call a cab or not start a dog fighting ring? You're a colossal ****up. Anyone who doesn't agree is a first rate moron.
im confused, so after he got out of jail did he go work at a car dealership ? Or did he come back to the league and earn another starting spot and played for what, 8 more years ? Fck outta here loser.

Advertisement
he looked better in his DUI mugshot.... This guy is the definition of talent wasted. Weird, considering how much of a stand up guy Greg seems.
He wasn't very talented.

At all one of my homeboys is a starting lineman at uncc and he said he was a55 and would lose his composure anytime something bad happened on the field. Was benched too last season

Advertisement
Kevin Olsen is a THUG.

I don't understand what makes a guy go through with the idea of raping a woman like following through with the action.

What triggers a guy to go "Yep, I'm going for it"?

Advertisement
he looked better in his DUI mugshot.... This guy is the definition of talent wasted. Weird, considering how much of a stand up guy Greg seems.
He wasn't very talented.

At all one of my homeboys is a starting lineman at uncc and he said he was a55 and would lose his composure anytime something bad happened on the field. Was benched too last season

sounds familiar

But Kaaya wasn't benched

He wasn't very talented.

sounds familiar

But Kaaya wasn't benched

I think he meant when Olsen was here. Nothing to do with Kaaya.

Kevin Olsen is a THUG.

I don't understand what makes a guy go through with the idea of raping a woman like following through with the action.

What triggers a guy to go "Yep, I'm going for it"?

The same thing that triggers a guy to go "yep I'm robbing the bank", "stabbing somebody" or "stealing a car." It's called being a criminal.

He wasn't very talented.

sounds familiar

But Kaaya wasn't benched

Yes thank you

Advertisement
Advertisement

sounds familiar

But Kaaya wasn't benched

Yes thank you

I am aware and knew you would not take the swipe at Kaaya, nor the bait.

sounds familiar

But Kaaya wasn't benched

Yes thank you

Interesting-reaction-gif.gif

Advertisement
Back