Kevin Olsen arrested on rape charges.....

can't imagine a worse end to a terrible story. his father and brother are great guys. i hope it isn't true.

Advertisement
This might be the "should have seen this one coming" story ever.

This dude can't handle anything that takes him to an altered state. Even when he was down here, the kid was a clown and clearly couldn't handle life away from supervision.

Feel awful for the chick.

Pops and Greg are genuinely good people. Don't know Chris Jr. at all, but I will assume the same since he's not had any run ins...Kevin is the family **** up, clearly. Dude needs to get away from football, go back home, and get a real job. Dude can't handle unsupervised life.

Last edited:
Ugh. Poor guy. And by poor guy I mean Greg Olsen- a standup guy with a pristine NFL reputation that'll have to deal with this garbage from a f*ckup sibling.

Poor family, the rest are good people. Kid needs to get into the rooms of AA and humble himself

I have no sympathy for giving a moron a second (or third I think in this case) chance blowing up in your face. Dumbass Charlotte.

Advertisement
This might be the "should have seen this one coming" story ever.

This dude can't handle anything that takes him to an altered state. Even when he was down here, the kid was a clown and clearly couldn't handle life away from supervision.

Feel awful for the chick.

Pops and Greg are genuinely good people. Don't know Chris Jr. at all, but I will assume the same since he's not had any run ins...Kevin is the family **** up, clearly. Dude needs to get away from football, go back home, and get a real job. Dude can't handle unsupervised life.

da2773fa253e7e43baa2b2b9bf4b3810a0f1a5b69977f4c3f40c0d2c283286b1.jpg

Mrs. Olsen?

Griffey
Barber
Sedins
Klitchkos
Bryan Brothers
Gasols
Mannings

Kellen Winslow/Kellen Winslow Jr.

There was nothing wrong with the younger Chickilo that wasn't caused by al golden.

And both Vicks turned out to be fvckups.

Mike Vick fighting dogs made him a **** up ? LMFAO

21 months in federal prison, but nah he didn't **** up.
Yea he ****ed up for getting caught...that doesnt make him a fcl up...if being a former record breaking pro bowl nfl quarterback is a being a fck up then everyone on this board is. Other than getting caught dogfighting what did he do. If youre one of those mfs who will try to tell me dogfighting is worse than hunting then gtfoh

Do you even read what you write?

So being successful at something insulates you from being a ****up for other stuff? Being good at football means you can't be a ****up for going to the federal pen. Nevin Shapiro isn't a ****up because he used to be real good at "making" money. That about right? By your logic, I guess Joe Paterno definitely isn't going to ****.

Advertisement
Kellen Winslow/Kellen Winslow Jr.

There was nothing wrong with the younger Chickilo that wasn't caused by al golden.

And both Vicks turned out to be fvckups.

Yea he ****ed up for getting caught...that doesnt make him a fcl up...if being a former record breaking pro bowl nfl quarterback is a being a fck up then everyone on this board is. Other than getting caught dogfighting what did he do. If youre one of those mfs who will try to tell me dogfighting is worse than hunting then gtfoh

So being successful at something insulates you from being a ****up for other stuff? Being good at football means you can't be a ****up for going to the federal pen. Nevin Shapiro isn't a ****up because he used to be real good at "making" money. That about right? By your logic, I guess Joe Paterno definitely isn't going to ****.
So you're equating stealing millions of dollars from people and covering up rapes to dogfighting. Thats exactly my point, idiot. By your logic, anyone who has ever done anything illegal ever is a fck up. That about right ?

He threatened to kill himself with a phone charger. Okay, bear with me while I try to control my laughter.

This should highlight the growing problem of suicide by phone charger. WTF?

And, here's the real shocker in that story: His attorney denies the accusations. Thank god for journalists, since no one could have suspected his attorney would defend him.

Sometimes I think real life ended decades ago.

Advertisement
LOL at the people calling this lowlife a "kid."

You're no longer a "kid" when you're in college. You're an adult.

Perhaps if people began to adhere to this frame of thought, perpetual ****ups like this would decrease.

Nothing to really see here. Typical silver spooner given every chance in the world who is and will continue to be bailed out by mom and dad.

"Kid" - LOL

LOL at the people calling this lowlife a "kid."

You're no longer a "kid" when you're in college. You're an adult.

Perhaps if people began to adhere to this frame of thought, perpetual ****ups like this would decrease.

Nothing to really see here. Typical silver spooner given every chance in the world who is and will continue to be bailed out by mom and dad.

"Kid" - LOL
Not a kid and not an adult. Like most college students, he's in between. Some grow quickly into adulthood, some don't. This guy is a major league **** up. I don't think his "silver spoon" has anything to do with it. There are plenty of examples of economically deprived guys who are also major league **** ups. Like all kids/young adults, it's on him, not his family.

So you're equating stealing millions of dollars from people and covering up rapes to dogfighting. Thats exactly my point, idiot. By your logic, anyone who has ever done anything illegal ever is a fck up. That about right ?

I didn't say anything about levels of ******* up, just that he is one. He had a cushy job that paid him millions but decided to keep it real by fighting dogs. Any time an NFL player gets caught with drugs or a gun they're a ****up. You got a job paying millions PLAYING A ******* GAME, and you couldn't leave the gun/weed at home or call a cab or not start a dog fighting ring? You're a colossal ****up. Anyone who doesn't agree is a first rate moron.

Advertisement
ill never forget seeing him at a frat party around when he didn't make an away game trip and it was so obvious we has drugged out pupils were just bulging out of his eyes. feel bad for greg

Advertisement
Back