Kevin Feder flips to OSU

Who???? Herman monster wasn't all that!!!

372.jpg

Good riddance

Advertisement
His commitment thread was certainly far different than this one. Meyer/OSU vs Golden/Us....that's a no brainer and anyone faulting him for it should get their head examined.

I guess I need my head examined because there ain't no way in **** I would ever go to OSU and play for The Liar.

His commitment thread was certainly far different than this one. Meyer/OSU vs Golden/Us....that's a no brainer and anyone faulting him for it should get their head examined.

I guess you like insulting KC McDermott?

Advertisement
Yeah I'm living in Coral Gables for 4 years over Columbus, I don't care who the coach is.

Yea but as I was informed via Twitter, O$U has the most draft picks since 2000 including 1st round/top 10 talent like Ted Ginn Jr and Vernon Gholston :rollcanes:

The sad part is that some of Ohio State best players have came right from our own backyard as most teams not in Florida.

Advertisement
There are more positive comments about his ability in this thread than there were when he committed.

There are more positive comments about his ability in this thread than there were when he committed.
Not really

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/73159-Kevin-Feder-to-the-U

6'9 310 i like

Wow. Don Bosco?

Nice, keep getting the big OL.

Don Bosco pipeline

That is one big sumbish

Can never go wrong with a Bosco kid.

Moves well for a huge kid, could be a nice LT. Can't say since the film is all DL

Nice to get a NJ kid early who won't flip 3 timse before signing day.

Would be interesting on defense. HUGE kid that looks put together.

Oline is going to be sick in 2 years

Fun facts on new #Canes OL commit Kevin Feder, via Bergen Record: http://www.northjersey.com/sports/Cooper_on_HS_Football_Kevin_Feders_return_big_for_Don_Boscos_playoff_run.html …
Shoe: 17. Pants: 38x42. Helmet: XL. Gloves: XXXXL.

6'9 wow.......that's Bryant McKinney territory right there

Thats a big ol boy!!

Our pipeline boutta be real !!#jerseytomiami

I TRIED TO WARN YALL.

Will take tough Jersey kids from powerhouse programs all day long. Beats some of the hyped up, soft divas from South Florida

Kid moved well for his size in the game that I watched this year (I think they played J peppers' team). He had a bounce to him.

Well that's good news.

Kid moved well for his size in the game that I watched this year (I think they played J peppers' team). He had a bounce to him.

That's good to hear. Do not want Ian Symonette part 2.

This kid's measurements read like a Samson Doyo joke.

A pipeline from Bosco is very far from being a bad thing.

Awesome pick up! Keep that O-line beasting!

Welcome to the U!!!

That part i like about this kid....says he dropped 20 pounds for wrestling season. Wrestlers tend to use their hands well and have very strong grips and center of gravity, something that tanslates well to Oline and Dline players. So a 6'9 kid who is agile enough to wrestle is a good sign.

Great pull. I think ill go to Boston Market to celebrate.

Very impressive feet & balance for a kid his size. Played better DT than most NFL OLs probably would. This and the fact that he supposedly was the OL MVP for our camp makes him a great pickup. Oh, and the fact that he's from Bosco is the cherry on top.

Welcome to The []_[] :stormwarning:

Welcome to the []_[] big man!

Welcome to the :neonu:

the fact that at 6'9 his film at dt actually looks good is all i need to know abou thim as a LT.

Kid actually has knee bend and locks out and moves his feet...ie hes not jus a big kid leaning on everybody and calling it blocking.

* He wrestles at 6'9...
*from Don Bosco..
* i think he generally loves the u...see this as a Trevor Darling type of commitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back