Kevin Feder flips to OSU

Advertisement
He got dogged by association later. Back when he was the only NE player in the class it wasn't a big deal. When he was one of several he started getting crap. 3-star. Jersey. The same crap.

Please point out where?

Everyone has loved his upside. There has been nothing in the way of criticism of this kid. Enough with the Caption Save-A-Corch bull****. We lost to a better coaching staff. That's the botton line. Kid wants to play for a winning program and I can't blame him.

You're gonna say that every time another NE player committed those blanket statements weren't made? #JerseyPipeline. Golden can't recruit south Florida so he gets a 3-star from Jersey. #Trendingup. I don't remember alot of people doing all that and then going "except for the Feder kid, we actually like him". He got crapped on by association.

You're dodging the question. Fans like yourself continually say to trust the staff and watch the tape, regardless as to where a prospect hails (NJ, so FLA, etc.).

People watched the tape and like his upside. He was well-received. So people are level headed for liking this kid but are idiots when he decommits?

You're reaching and far. This "crapped on by association" is pathetic.

Stop pretending like this supposed well reasoned stance you're taking is the norm. Its garbage. People who have **** on the entirety of this class have looked at Kevin Feder as one of the reasons. The initial response was positive here. Not so positive in other places. As more kids continued to commit who weren't named Irvin, Johnson, Ridley and Becker he became another 3-star from the northeast. A guy you can look on the list and use to say something about the staff's interest in New Jersey.

I'm not Joe so I won't link to and for the WEZ but the negativity is there. Its up for debate whether those people just post things to post them but he wasn't as well received as you claim.

More garbage. You have ignored the question on multiple occasions and the assertion that fans have looked at Feder as a reason this class as underwhelming (which is it) is bull**** given how much everyone has liked this kid.

Just stop.

This board liked Feder, while also taking pot shots at Golden for recruiting NJ (because our batting average in SoFla is questionable).

They're not mutually exclusive.

Everybody chug a whiskey and unite against the common enemy here: OSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wish Feder and his family nothing but misery while he plays for the dirtiest coach in CFB!

Seriously? A kid decides to go elsewhere and you "wish misery" upon him AND his family? C'mon man that ain't right. He's a kid!

there just words bro, they don't mean anything, their not real. remember, you have a brain.

I get that dude but we can agree that it wasn't necessary. That's beyond messed up. I get they are just words but 561 was definitely feeling angry when he said it and I'm sure it got the best of him but it was too much.

Advertisement
This staff isn't that good at recruiting when will u people see that. we can only hope Butch will save us next year cuz I can't see another way especially with our D getting there **** pushed in this year.

This staff isn't that good at recruiting when will u people see that. we can only hope Butch will save us next year cuz I can't see another way especially with our D getting there **** pushed in this year.

367.jpg

Advertisement
Al Golden isn't getting fired anytime soon, & it's true, the staff isn't a great recruiting staff when you compare them to other elite programs. They're average. giving they are right in the hot bed of talent. Coaching wise they aren't great also, playing against a weak coastal division. But this year they should finally make it to the AccCG

Al Golden isn't getting fired anytime soon, & it's true, the staff isn't a great recruiting staff when you compare them to other elite programs. They're average. giving they are right in the hot bed of talent. Coaching wise they aren't great also, playing against a weak coastal division. But this year they should finally make it to the AccCG

Troll train

Advertisement
Back