Kevin Feder flips to OSU

1. Early commits don't mean anything
2. Doesn't want to compete
3. He sucks anyway

Got those 3 out of the way quickly.

And you were one of the clowns dogging this kid when he committed here. But he's good now that OSU got him right???

Nobody was dogging this kid when he committed. Look back and just about everyone was enamored by his upside.

He got dogged by association later. Back when he was the only NE player in the class it wasn't a big deal. When he was one of several he started getting crap. 3-star. Jersey. The same crap.

Please point out where?

Everyone has loved his upside. There has been nothing in the way of criticism of this kid. Enough with the Caption Save-A-Corch bull****. We lost to a better coaching staff. That's the botton line. Kid wants to play for a winning program and I can't blame him.

When people complain about getting 3 stars from Jersey it's not a slight on the kid it's the slight on the morons based out of MIAMI going after 3 stars from Jersey while guys like Skai Moore, Isaiah McKenzie, etc aren't pursued. I would say the lack of comprehension in here is shocking, but that would be a lie.

Advertisement
People are now making s*** up, re: Feder being criticized before his decommitment.

There were some posters who expressed frustration and outright disappointment that we accepted a commitment from Gordinier, largely because there's a preference for more athletic in-state alternatives like Coney who have higher ceilings and are better players.

But as I mentioned in another thread yesterday, the response to Feder's commitment was overwhelmingly positive on this board, especially for an out-of-state three-star OL without any highlights at OT.

We have landed a few really talented players from Jersey over the past few years, including AQM and Hester in the last two cycles. But some are completely overblowing this supposed "pipeline," which is more evident after Feder's decommitment.

1. Early commits don't mean anything
2. Doesn't want to compete
3. He sucks anyway

Got those 3 out of the way quickly.

And you were one of the clowns dogging this kid when he committed here. But he's good now that OSU got him right???

Nobody was dogging this kid when he committed. Look back and just about everyone was enamored by his upside.

He got dogged by association later. Back when he was the only NE player in the class it wasn't a big deal. When he was one of several he started getting crap. 3-star. Jersey. The same crap.

Please point out where?

Everyone has loved his upside. There has been nothing in the way of criticism of this kid. Enough with the Caption Save-A-Corch bull****. We lost to a better coaching staff. That's the botton line. Kid wants to play for a winning program and I can't blame him.

You're gonna say that every time another NE player committed those blanket statements weren't made? #JerseyPipeline. Golden can't recruit south Florida so he gets a 3-star from Jersey. #Trendingup. I don't remember alot of people doing all that and then going "except for the Feder kid, we actually like him". He got crapped on by association.

Last edited:

Please point out where?

When people complain about getting 3 stars from Jersey it's not a slight on the kid it's the slight on the morons based out of MIAMI going after 3 stars from Jersey while guys like Skai Moore, Isaiah McKenzie, etc aren't pursued. I would say the lack of comprehension in here is shocking, but that would be a lie.

Oh is it just attacking the coaches when the word JAG is thrown around in a thread about a commit? Stop the bull ****ting

Advertisement
SMH.. All of a sudden every one is talking about him like he's the next big thing since he's a buckeye now.. Gotta love the respect or lack thereof that they give to our canes..

He got beat out at OL on his own team bosco? I dont see the big loss its not like this staff has proven they can develop kids. We have had more people transfer out on AG watch than i can ever remember. We will have more transfers coming soon because we have a few kids who will never play unless its special teams

Please point out where?

You're gonna say that every time another NE player committed those blanket statements weren't made? #JerseyPipeline. Golden can't recruit south Florida so he gets a 3-star from Jersey. #Trendingup. I don't remember alot of people doing all that and then going "except for the Feder kid, we actually like him". He got crapped on by association.

You're dodging the question. Fans like yourself continually say to trust the staff and watch the tape, regardless as to where a prospect hails (NJ, so FLA, etc.).

People watched the tape and like his upside. He was well-received. So people are level headed for liking this kid but are idiots when he decommits?

You're reaching and far. This "crapped on by association" is pathetic.

Not even trippin bout this. If we win this year we will be good come NSD. If we don't it means Al is on borrowed time. He won't get fired this year but he will be fair game the following year and our next guy will have a loaded 2014 class in its third year. I have waited this long, I sure can wait some more......

At this point, I don't even stress bout this stuff anymore. We have been a dumpster fire for a minute now.........

Wish Feder and his family nothing but misery while he plays for the dirtiest coach in CFB!

Advertisement

Please point out where?

You're dodging the question. Fans like yourself continually say to trust the staff and watch the tape, regardless as to where a prospect hails (NJ, so FLA, etc.).

People watched the tape and like his upside. He was well-received. So people are level headed for liking this kid but are idiots when he decommits?

You're reaching and far. This "crapped on by association" is pathetic.

Stop pretending like this supposed well reasoned stance you're taking is the norm. Its garbage. People who have **** on the entirety of this class have looked at Kevin Feder as one of the reasons. The initial response was positive here. Not so positive in other places. As more kids continued to commit who weren't named Irvin, Johnson, Ridley and Becker he became another 3-star from the northeast. A guy you can look on the list and use to say something about the staff's interest in New Jersey.

I'm not Joe so I won't link to and for the WEZ but the negativity is there. Its up for debate whether those people just post things to post them but he wasn't as well received as you claim.

Wish Feder and his family nothing but misery while he plays for the dirtiest coach in CFB!

Seriously? A kid decides to go elsewhere and you "wish misery" upon him AND his family? C'mon man that ain't right. He's a kid!

**** him. This is bull. Don't commit if ur gonna de commit. Way too many kids do this ****. And worste it's to the dirtiest guy in the biz. Urban ****head.

Advertisement
We have trouble winning on the field. We have trouble landing SoFl divas. But sure seems like other big time programs come sniffing our low ranked commits. Some other big time coaches seem to respect staff's eye for unknowns. Now if we could just keep more and get some more of the studs and improve the coaching we might get somewhere.

Advertisement
I thought people here said that Golden recruits Jersey because NE Kids stick to their words unlike SFL Kids :noidea:

+1

I have yet to see anyone refer to Feder as a "diva" yet. And that's interesting because that word would be thrown around as loosely as possible if he was from South Florida and flipped to Urban Meyer at any point in the recruiting process.

Advertisement
Back