Kevin Beard Predicts Massive 2015 Haul

I've been highly critical of some stuff, but again, 2015 will be the FIRST class Golden and Co. will have recruited without the NCAA **** over their heads. I think its a try litmus test for where our recruiting will go in the future.

I get upset on a micro basis, but on a macro level, with all the **** that we've had going on, we've done pretty well.

I agree with this sentiment, but the on-field product (gameday coaching) has been suspect, at best. It shouldn't take 4-5 years to get that part right.

Gameday coaching and on-field performance are the two factors that most heavily will determine whether Beard's prediction can come true. The staff works hard and can recruit with the best of them, especially if it can get out of its own way with what we see in games.

It is all about winning and looking like a winner at this point. That's the key.

The other stuff (academic requirements, stadium, crowd size) are lesser issues that the staff can and should be able to overcome in most cases. They are not unimportant--just lesser issues at a macro level.

Advertisement
Sucks that we have such a great potential class in a season where a coach will get fired.

I see us getting 2 five stars , 6 is alot. We have tradition like Bama so it's possible but we must win 10 games. Acc championship

Kevin beard coaches on the sfe team and he has some highly rated prospects on the team. He knows those kids so what he is probably saying we can get most of those kids...

but one of his lil girlfriends says

Shawn Rose ‏@ShawnFace 7h
@Kevin_Beard9 6!!?!? They changing their name to Alabama?
That guy always have something negative to say about UM....
he hates any school not named USC

Advertisement
Sucks that we have such a great potential class in a season where a coach will get fired.

Alot of people seem to be missing this part. If he stink up the joint on the field for the 3rd straight year...forget about any 5 stars. We will probably be looking for a new coach because there will be no way to justify not improving on defense.

If we take care of business on the field, win the coastal (like we should), and don't lose to teams we shouldn't....we can have a monster class finally.

Advertisement
Back