Kevin Beard Predicts Massive 2015 Haul

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
@Kevin_Beard9: I see Miami getting 6 five star recruits next year! #TrustTheProcess #IBelieve

Advertisement
Good to see alumni circling the wagons. Have to do that. If you don't at this point, you're a fan we can do without.

If he would just start bad mouthing the program, we could have him here for slowpitch softball Q & A!

#adaptordie

Advertisement
I mean we can take this with an obvious grain of salt but he's also the WR coach at University School too. For now it's just nice to see a local alum and coach offsetting some of these other clowns.

Advertisement
Like i stated before the handcuffs are finally off the ncaa released them in december now the staff can go "crootin" ridley is a lock so who will the rest be

I've been highly critical of some stuff, but again, 2015 will be the FIRST class Golden and Co. will have recruited without the NCAA **** over their heads. I think its a try litmus test for where our recruiting will go in the future.

I get upset on a micro basis, but on a macro level, with all the **** that we've had going on, we've done pretty well.

Agree bomb... My judgement of golden officially begins now no excuses next year i know with williams will stumble a bit but recruiting should follow the trend of this year which was a great class and only get better

Advertisement
Good to see alumni circling the wagons. Have to do that. If you don't at this point, you're a fan we can do without.

will we be able to maintain the consecutive sell out streaks at son lyfe without them?

Advertisement
Kevin beard coaches on the sfe team and he has some highly rated prospects on the team. He knows those kids so what he is probably saying we can get most of those kids...

I know it was just one game but Beard can say what the **** he wants after that Florida game.

I hope he's right. Nice to know we got a Cane on that SFE team to keep those negative nancy's in check too.

Jaquan Johnson
Calvin Ridley
SBB

Da'Vante Phillips?
Jordan Cronkite?
Tim Irvin?
Jordan Scarlet?
Torrance Gibson?
Tarvarus McFadden?
Tyrek Cole?
Jacques Patrick?
Devonaire Clarington?
Davante Peete?
Kendrell McFadden?

we have a shot at all of these guys....Should be a crazy class.

Advertisement
Back