Kevin Beard Predicts Massive 2015 Haul

Kevin beard coaches on the sfe team and he has some highly rated prospects on the team. He knows those kids so what he is probably saying we can get most of those kids...

but one of his lil girlfriends says

Shawn Rose ‏@ShawnFace 7h
@Kevin_Beard9 6!!?!? They changing their name to Alabama?

Advertisement
I ran into Beard at a HS super 7 QB event several months ago. We talked about the state of the program, recruiting, etc...He could not be a nicer dude. He shares a lot of concerns about the staff a lot of us have. Mostly about our play on the field. But he's the anti-chad Wilson as far as his attitude toward the program is concerned. He loves his alma mater!!

PS that was a TD v UF! If instant replay existed then, def TD. Oh well, Gore scored on the next play.

Advertisement
@Kevin_Beard9: I see Miami getting 6 five star recruits next year! #TrustTheProcess #IBelieve

Would it be better to have 6 five star recruits, or five 6 star recruits? Al is dropping the ball on 6 star recruits - nada niente zero.

2015 class is loaded in skill positions and that makes for more *s. I can see him being right, if handlers don't get a hold on to many of the kids. It would certainly help to win a bunch, beat FSU and not look stupid in any games.

Kevin beard coaches on the sfe team and he has some highly rated prospects on the team. He knows those kids so what he is probably saying we can get most of those kids...

That guy always have something negative to say about UM....

Advertisement
Skill positions are loaded for 2015. After this recent fiasco, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the coaches put in work in Broward this year. With ex Canes as coaches at some powerhouses, no excuse not to make a big splash in the 954.

you gator ***** raided these boards when the Golden to PSU had fallen through and that info that he might be leaving still, I know for a fact, got passed on to Powell from Florida. Whether or not it was a tipping point combined with the EE drama did anything who knows. But I do know your brethren used it. So You ***** come down here and use this free site of free flowing info to your advantage and there is nothing we can do about it.

But I'll be god damned if you're gonna start getting ballsy and being a ******* smartass condescending prick and not get called on it. Just be thankful you can poach info for free and use it. But you can keep your smart *** comments to your **** self

Shawn Burgess-Becker 100% MIA
Devonaire Clarington 100% MIA
Calvin Ridley 100% MIA
Tim Irvin 100% MIA
Jordan Cronkite 100% MIA

Wouldn't this be nice...

Advertisement
Why does everyone say Ridley is a lock?
because he's been on campus alot.

Could have said that about plenty of kids in last year's class. Sony, Clark, JC Jackson, the list goes on.

Anyone thinking he and Shawn Burgess Becker are locks at this point is being a little too optimistic. I think we get them in the end (crosses fingers), but every school in the country will be after them, especially if they stick to their guns to being a package deal. IIRC, Alabama was the first to offer both, and have been recruiting them aggressively.

That being said, everything thus far has been very positive with their recruits. Coley is on them and you have to feel good about that.

Advertisement
I feel good about the Monarch crew, Irvin and Johnson. Don't feel good about Cronkrite, Heritage boys and Cole. Need to win big time to sway a class like Beard is predicting.

I've been highly critical of some stuff, but again, 2015 will be the FIRST class Golden and Co. will have recruited without the NCAA **** over their heads. I think its a try litmus test for where our recruiting will go in the future.

I get upset on a micro basis, but on a macro level, with all the **** that we've had going on, we've done pretty well.

I agree with this sentiment, but the on-field product (gameday coaching) has been suspect, at best. It shouldn't take 4-5 years to get that part right.

CAN SOMEONE POINT ME TO COMMENTS BEARD HAS MADE TO HAVE HIM INCLUDED IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS *****S LIKE CHAD WILSON???

Advertisement
Back