Kevaughn Dingle

[HUDL]video/3/3947695/5804f762bd75200dbce9ad08[/HUDL]
Here's some tape from his Senior season just posted 3 days ago...

If I'm being 100% with you.. he looks slow as **** in that film. That doesn't change my opinion on him.. we need him. Get him in here and get on S&C program and he'll be fine. Plenty of WRs are 4.6 and successful.

The film shows me what he does best, run good routes and win coming off the line. That's how you can be an instant contributor in college. However, he's slow. That's fine.. not everyone's style is run by the DB.

Advertisement
ANOTHER KID WHO DOESN'T DESERVE A SCHOLARSHIP.

HE'S SLOW HE'S MORE OF WHAT WE HAVE WR' S WHO GET NO SEPARATION. HE STRUGGLING WITH HIGH SCHOOL MF' S IT'S GONNA BE WORSE IN COLLEGE.

I'M SO SICK OF THESE BAD MIAMI KIDS THAT SUCK SLOW *** NON ATHLETIC KIDS. THIS KID WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN A WASTED SCHOLARSHIP.

If I'm being 100% with you.. he looks slow as **** in that film. That doesn't change my opinion on him.. we need him. Get him in here and get on S&C program and he'll be fine. Plenty of WRs are 4.6 and successful.

The film shows me what he does best, run good routes and win coming off the line. That's how you can be an instant contributor in college. However, he's slow. That's fine.. not everyone's style is run by the DB.
Nobody was ever arguing that he's a 4.3, but y'all acting like he's an OL or something...

He was never evaluated as a speedster, he was always a big physical prototypical X WR...
He's got good hands & is a good route runner, he's not a blazer, but he's not supposed to be, that's not his game.

If the criteria for every WR we recruit is they have to be a 4.3 flat, then we might as well stop trying to get Holloman, cause he ain't a blazer either.

Nobody was ever arguing that he's a 4.3, but y'all acting like he's an OL or something...

He was never evaluated as a speedster, he was always a big physical prototypical X WR...
He's got good hands & is a good route runner, he's not a blazer, but he's not supposed to be, that's not his game.

If the criteria for every WR we recruit is they have to be a 4.3 flat, then we might as well stop trying to get Holloman, cause he ain't a blazer either.

That's exactly what I'm saying. He's probably like a 4.7-4.75 guy right now but there's no reason to believe he can't be 4.55-4.6.. that's what S&C is for. He looks very very similar to Hurns.

Everyone was crazy over the Swain kid last year who was slow as ****. Some of the most successful WRs in college and NFL are just physical route runners and that's Dingle

If he can't run why is he coming to Miami this is a speed school. We don't want slow kids stop making excuses. HOLLOMAN is a lot better than this failure of a recruit. This kid sucks just call a spade a spade. But as a university were so desperate we're forced to except losers like this kid who really should be a ucf WR recruit.

I wr' S should be juedy & the kid from st Thomas Aquinas....... with Quantino Allen from belle glade.

Instead we're stuck with another Slow bum from Miami.

Advertisement

HE'S SLOW HE'S MORE OF WHAT WE HAVE WR' S WHO GET NO SEPARATION. HE STRUGGLING WITH HIGH SCHOOL MF' S IT'S GONNA BE WORSE IN COLLEGE.

I'M SO SICK OF THESE BAD MIAMI KIDS THAT SUCK SLOW *** NON ATHLETIC KIDS. THIS KID WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN A WASTED SCHOLARSHIP.

Caps lock get stuck again?

Caps lock get stuck again?

Nope I did it for emphasis

If he can't run why is he coming to Miami this is a speed school. We don't want slow kids stop making excuses. HOLLOMAN is a lot better than this failure of a recruit. This kid sucks just call a spade a spade. But as a university were so desperate we're forced to except losers like this kid who really should be a ucf WR recruit.

I wr' S should be juedy & the kid from st Thomas Aquinas....... with Quantino Allen from belle glade.

I don't know if Dingle is good or not so what I'm going to say is not about him.
But by that standard you would have turned away a lot of very good WR's.
I guess you would have turned away A.Boldin?

I don't know if Dingle is good or not so what I'm going to say is not about him.
But by that standard you would have turned away a lot of very good WR's.
I guess you would have turned away A.Boldin?

My standards are we only recruit the best and except the best. If we miss our targets than we go for world class track speed and turn him into a baller.

A.BOLDIN won Mr football for the state of Florida so I would've definitely given him a chance.

Advertisement
Love this kid. Gonna break my heart when we dump him. Catches well, blocks well, fights for every inch out there. I mean, I get it, he's not fast. We need speed. Just don't think this is the kid to drop.

Don't talk to me about Aldarius. "Glue Hands" got open. He couldn't catch.

Love this kid. Gonna break my heart when we dump him. Catches well, blocks well, fights for every inch out there. I mean, I get it, he's not fast. We need speed. Just don't think this is the kid to drop.

The knock on Dingle other than speed is he can't catch

Advertisement
If you've ever seen him play you know for a fact that he doesn't run a 4.8..

But that's the problem with a lot of y'all, you don't see these kids & you don't know, you just go by what everybody else says... Use your own eyes.

Look, if the staff has evaluated him & they don't want him that's fine, I don't agree with it, but they know better than I do.
I just want them to be 100% sure they got someone better, idk if they do, but if they think they do, then so be it...

I said this in the Telfort/Bateman thread the other day, I'm a strong believer in keeping Dade kids home & I want'em all here, but I'm not so stupid to pass up a great out of state kid just to keep a local kid in Miami.

If there's an out of state prospect that is higher rated & this staff thinks they can get him, then take the out of state kid, but they better be sure they got him, cause otherwise they'll make themselves look like fools.

I like Dingle a lot, I want him in this class, I think we're making a mistake by dropping him, but I defer to the staff until proven otherwise.

Yall trashing him, or downplaying him is just stupid & you can't do that with every single prospect that we either don't get or ends up being dropped...

It's possible to still like a prospect while also moving on from him, like I said I don't think we should, but it is what it is...

In due time we'll see how it all plays out.

I think he actually ran a 4.8something. I dig what you're saying about watching him play, but you can't say he's not a 4.8 guy if that's what he ran.

But when he says it so emotionally, it does make the kid seem faster.

That's exactly what I'm saying. He's probably like a 4.7-4.75 guy right now but there's no reason to believe he can't be 4.55-4.6.. that's what S&C is for. He looks very very similar to Hurns.

Everyone was crazy over the Swain kid last year who was slow as ****. Some of the most successful WRs in college and NFL are just physical route runners and that's Dingle
Hurns ain't run a 4.9 forty in his life.

No but Dingle used to be a DE and was heavier than he is now. I'm assuming he makes a good jump from about a 4.7 to 4.6 in college. He kind of runs awkward in film I saw before the season looks a little more fluid in that film

Advertisement

No but Dingle used to be a DE and was heavier than he is now. I'm assuming he makes a good jump from about a 4.7 to 4.6 in college. He kind of runs awkward in film I saw before the season looks a little more fluid in that film

F*cking aye...dude looks like hes trying to fly or something with his arms flapping everywhere, cleaning his technique up would help instantly re speed.

I still like his tape, he dosn't win with speed which Isn't a bad thing. I think there are some traits similar to a young Boldin or Landry who were both in that 4.6-4.7 range coming out.

As has been mentioned if staff is moving on thats fine but they best be landing one of Holloman/Smith if thats the case.

The kid is not a take end of story we don't have to explain or apologize for dropping a kid, theses kids drop us all the time.

he's a good football player. he has good size and speed. good is not enough. we need fast, explosive and kids that can come in and compete for a starting position. he's a JAG, plain and simple. i hope he proves me wrong.

The knock on Dingle other than speed is he can't catch

And yet there's game tape of tough catch after tough catch. Plus camp and 7 on 7 work.

Advertisement
Back