Kevaughn Dingle

I'm a little torn on this dude. He's slower than a snail crawling through peanut butter. But he's gritty.

And he'll always have a special place in my heart for ragdolling that gator bytch *** wannabe Davis. When he ripped out some of Davis's weave and then told him about it he had a fan for life.
He's not as slow as everybody keeps saying... That 40 time was from **** near 2 years ago back in Feb 2015...

He's also gotten bigger this year, he's grown some, he might be listed at 6'1 but he's more 6'2 coming closer to 6'3 & looks around 190+.

Like I said earlier in this thread, dude is an Opa Locka goon and Idc who tries to downplay him, the staff is making a mistake by not keeping in touch with him.

No he's not blazer, but neither was Kelvin Benjamin & all that big mutha****a did was catch TD's.

I'm not saying Dingle is Benjamin, I'm saying this standard of only wanting 4.2 guys is ****** dumb & unrealistic.

City, I don't think anyone is asking WR commits to run 4.2's. If he is ever going to be a big time possession receiver in college at his size he should be able to run in 4.7 range. This kid ran a 4.89 that's OLmen type speed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm a little torn on this dude. He's slower than a snail crawling through peanut butter. But he's gritty.

And he'll always have a special place in my heart for ragdolling that gator bytch *** wannabe Davis. When he ripped out some of Davis's weave and then told him about it he had a fan for life.
He's not as slow as everybody keeps saying... That 40 time was from **** near 2 years ago back in Feb 2015...

He's also gotten bigger this year, he's grown some, he might be listed at 6'1 but he's more 6'2 coming closer to 6'3 & looks around 190+.

Like I said earlier in this thread, dude is an Opa Locka goon and Idc who tries to downplay him, the staff is making a mistake by not keeping in touch with him.

No he's not blazer, but neither was Kelvin Benjamin & all that big mutha****a did was catch TD's.

I'm not saying Dingle is Benjamin, I'm saying this standard of only wanting 4.2 guys is ****in dumb & unrealistic.

City, I don't think anyone is asking WR commits to run 4.2's. If he is ever going to be a big time possession receiver in college at his size he should be able to run in 4.7 range. This kid ran a 4.89 that's OLmen type speed.

He'd easily end up running in the 4.6 range at Miami.

Hope the staff knows what they are doing cause it kinda feels like we are gonna be left d*ck in hand at WR come signing day. Just Njoku and say Hartley would be underwhelming.

I'll bring up the obligatory comparison to Jerry Rice who ran what, 4.7?

That said, dude should be part of class. El nailed it and any dude who got Chise heart is good with me.

I'm not saying Dingle is Benjamin, I'm saying this standard of only wanting 4.2 guys is ****** dumb & unrealistic.
Don't argue like a chick. I never said anything about 4.2. I said 4.9 is painfully slow for a WR. And it is. Some OL run that.

You guys can talk about thinking he's bigger than he is and faster than he is, but the only verified measurements are 6'1 and 4.89. So to compare him to a 6'6 colossus like Benjamin is unpersuasive.

I know you love the guy, but you can love him without making **** up and without creating fake arguments that none of us are making against him. Some people are merely questioning his speed, and that's a very legit question.

I love the guy's approach to the game, but he needs to possess at least viable foot speed to contribute as a WR at this level of football.

How much faster did he get since 2015? No one knows. And not everyone gets all that much faster just through the passage of time.

Advertisement
Richt has done this longer then most of us have really watched football and let's be real he knows more now then most if not all of us will ever know. You don't have to agree but the staff has a feeling and if this is going to make you think they are clueless then you never believed in them to begin with. Good luck to Dingle if he's out though I liked him

I can only hope that this means they are confident about Holloman and Smith. I liked this kid, but if it means making room for those two, I have no problem dropping him.

If we don't close on those two or some other as of now unknown to us studs, I don't understand it. When/if he is gone, our WR class right now is just Evidence, right? That's a bit concerning.

Richt has done this longer then most of us have really watched football and let's be real he knows more now then most if not all of us will ever know. You don't have to agree but the staff has a feeling and if this is going to make you think they are clueless then you never believed in them to begin with. Good luck to Dingle if he's out though I liked him

The "Richt knows more than we do" argument is feeble too. Him knowing more about football doesn't make him anywhere near infallible when it comes to evaluating recruits.

Like every other HC, he's had his share of giant misses over the years. I'm sure there were plenty of UGA fans who thought he should have offered GA HS QB Cam Newton as a QB and not as a TE as Rick did. Rick also recruited Deshawn Watson as a DB.

Advertisement
I can only hope that this means they are confident about Holloman and Smith. I liked this kid, but if it means making room for those two, I have no problem dropping him.

If we don't close on those two or some other as of now unknown to us studs, I don't understand it. When/if he is gone, our WR class right now is just Evidence, right? That's a bit concerning.

Rick is playing some poker isn't he? He's certainly playing the WR hand like he's pretty sure on some guys the fans either haven't identified as UM recruits or think are headed elsewhere.

Rick is playing some poker isn't he? He's certainly playing the WR hand like he's pretty sure on some guys the fans either haven't identified as UM recruits or think are headed elsewhere.

Seems like it. I'm just hoping his confidence is well placed.

An article on 247 just went up and he said he's pushing all of his visits to January. He says he doesn't knowwwhat's going on with the staff but he knows they'rebusy with tthe season and isn't pressuring them so right now he has no intentions of decommiting as of now

I'm not saying Dingle is Benjamin, I'm saying this standard of only wanting 4.2 guys is ****in dumb & unrealistic.

That was 2 years ago man yall be trippen

Advertisement
Yall oos people really be trippen man this man a baller and not slow as yall make him out to be that 40 was over a year and half ago. Promise u he run like a 4.6 4.7 at the worst and that can improve with s&c. This man produced in the toughest class in all of south fl

This is why I'm not a fan of slow playing Dingle now. Yeah, it's great if in January, Holloman and Smith say let's go to the U along with Harley. At that point I let Dingle know. But in mid-November when everything looks shaky? No thanks. That would seem like a thing Golden would do.

Advertisement
Yall oos people really be trippen man this man a baller and not slow as yall make him out to be that 40 was over a year and half ago. Promise u he run like a 4.6 4.7 at the worst and that can improve with s&c. This man produced in the toughest class in all of south fl

You mention production. What were his numbers this year? I remember them not being too good at one point in the season, but I haven't checked them recently.

Don't argue like a chick. I never said anything about 4.2. I said 4.9 is painfully slow for a WR. And it is. Some OL run that.

You guys can talk about thinking he's bigger than he is and faster than he is, but the only verified measurements are 6'1 and 4.89. So to compare him to a 6'6 colossus like Benjamin is unpersuasive.

I know you love the guy, but you can love him without making **** up and without creating fake arguments that none of us are making against him. Some people are merely questioning his speed, and that's a very legit question.

I love the guy's approach to the game, but he needs to possess at least viable foot speed to contribute as a WR at this level of football.

How much faster did he get since 2015? No one knows. And not everyone gets all that much faster just through the passage of time.
It's not a thought Chise, I'm telling you what I seen... It's not impossible for a kid to grow over time...

If y'all are going to judge everything based on a 40 time from 2015 then so be it, I have nothing else to say on the matter.

Advertisement
Back