Kevaughn Dingle

mikemike

Freshman
He gone ?

"I talk to coach (Ron) Dugans every other month," Dingle said. "I haven't talked to other coaches, just coach Dugans."

His Sub 4.8 40 is a Huge concern...

Advertisement
Kid is a tough kid after the catch but the speed is a major question mark and I'm not sure anyone on here would say it isn't.

Advertisement
Allen Hurns esque

I mean they are from the same school but Dingle isn't anywhere as coveted. Hurns was underrated nationally but Urban wanted him pretty bad and made him a priority after his FNL performance. Hurns wasn't a blazer but he was much more explosive than Dingle.

Dingler never made the jump in his senior year that most have expected him to, thats why he was offered early and why UM is cooling on him now

Advertisement
I 100% disagree with this move...

You don't drop an Opa Locka goon, Idc what anyone says...

The kid is a beast & absolutely wants to be a Cane... All I know is, they better have a concrete solid replacement.

Would like to see us grab the kid from the muck committed to Oregon State if we drop Dingle. Not quite as explosive as Harley but he's 6'1 200 lbs, about the same frame as Dingle but way faster and likely had better hands. Also a tough kid because he's from the muck.

His name slipped me. From Glades

Advertisement
Typical Cane recruiting: Crapping the bed down the stretch.

Don't get your hopes up for a stellar class, fellas.

Would like to see us grab the kid from the muck committed to Oregon State if we drop Dingle. Not quite as explosive as Harley but he's 6'1 200 lbs, about the same frame as Dingle but way faster and likely had better hands. Also a tough kid because he's from the muck.

Quantino Allen is da goods

Advertisement

Q. Allen. We should be after this kid. The staff is asleep at the wheel on this one.

That's him. God he blows Dingle out of the water.

That's him. God he blows Dingle out of the water.

Furburger said on his show that he can't think of why he's not getting a look, unless it's grades

hmmmmmmmm if they are barley callling him then you understand whats going on it speaks for itself

that would have to mean we have a shot at Devonte Smith, Holllaman and Hartley and know for sure they coming to the fold

Advertisement
Back