Kevaughn Dingle

Love this kid. Gonna break my heart when we dump him. Catches well, blocks well, fights for every inch out there. I mean, I get it, he's not fast. We need speed. Just don't think this is the kid to drop.

Don't talk to me about Aldarius. "Glue Hands" got open. He couldn't catch.

The knock on Dingle other than speed is he can't catch

And yet there's game tape of tough catch after tough catch. Plus camp and 7 on 7 work.

Tape doesn't tell the whole story. He makes tough catches, makes highlight reel catches, but drops have plagued him this year and last.

Advertisement
Dingle look faster and more sudden in his junior film. Senior film he looks a little heavy imo.

I'm not big an any of these 2017 WR's in south Florida. We need to go OOS.

Advertisement
ANOTHER KID WHO DOESN'T DESERVE A SCHOLARSHIP.

HE'S SLOW HE'S MORE OF WHAT WE HAVE WR' S WHO GET NO SEPARATION. HE STRUGGLING WITH HIGH SCHOOL MF' S IT'S GONNA BE WORSE IN COLLEGE.

I'M SO SICK OF THESE BAD MIAMI KIDS THAT SUCK SLOW *** NON ATHLETIC KIDS. THIS KID WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN A WASTED SCHOLARSHIP.

Caps lock get stuck again?

Nope I did it for emphasis

im sure it's STILL LOCKED

Jerry Rice ran like a 4.71 and says the 40 time is overrated and dosent mean ****. Nit saying he;s the next Rice, but just saying.

Jerry Rice: 40 yard dash doesn't mean sh*t | GiveMeSport

Now he's Jerry rice LOL

Are you incompetent at reading? I clearly typed that I'm not saying he's the next Jerry Rice. Simply posted what Rice thinks about the 40 along with Rice's 40 time. GTFOH you dumb embicile

i see' you didn't understand cause i forgot you need to read things IN ALL CAPS

Advertisement
I'm a little disappointed he didn't have a SR year that would have made the coaches have enough confidence in keeping him. I still say he is a take.

Plays a little like Brandon Marshall,which means speed shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Advertisement
Plays a little like Brandon Marshall,which means speed shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Only difference is Marshall is 6'5 and ran a 4.5.
Dingle is 6'1 and runs a 4.9.

Other than that they're almost twins.
BMarsh doesn't look like a 4.5 guy because his game is based more on being physical.He's known for being difficult to tackle,not blowing by cbs is the point I was making.Dingle appears that way in the film.

I am a bit conflicted. I think it is pretty clear based on his highlights that he will struggle to create separation at this level until he gets faster (will have to work his *** off in the weight room) and becomes a top-tier route runner (which you can see glimpses of on some of those plays).

Now, if you are confident the kid has the work ethic that guys like Allen Hurns have, then those are both very real possibilities and you end up with a guy that is 6'1", 200 and very difficult to defend on slants and in the red zone. But if he just wants to be another college kid you will end up with the latest in a long line of D'Mauri Jones types and we will all be wondering why he was ever a take.

Advertisement
I just think it's awful biz doing it to a Carol city kid...You need a big WR class, it's not like he's your headliner. It reeks bush league...Make a better evaluation in the first place before you jerk a kid around.

Advertisement
Back