Keshawn Washington

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
So I came on here the other day and said he had a countdown to his commitment soon. Today I check and it’s today lol. He will be on campus today. Not sure if he has the green light to re commit to the class.

https://247sports.com/Player/Keshawn-Washington-46037037/

Advertisement
Anybody who’s seen him please share your thoughts on him as a prospect? I’m torn on the kid honestly.

Advertisement
I wonder too because I think branch took his spot. Should be interesting
Doubt Branch took his spot. Washington has had that running timer for close to 2 months which means he informed some staff that he was committing to them today. Maybe it was us maybe it wasn't but if it was us I doubt they just let an OOS kid jump him when they knew he was coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody who’s seen him please share your thoughts on him as a prospect? I’m torn on the kid honestly.
Question is do they take him? Ivins reported a month ago hes not sure and yesterday on Stefan's write up about the Branch commitment he mentioned him as a plan b kid.

He's a very instinctual player, but would like to see more speed at safety. If they are taking him now, it is likely with the intent to move him to striker linebacker.

Advertisement
Back