Keshawn Washington

He has tho. I don’t get how you can look at this kid knowing he’s 6’4 and say he’s not athletic. He hasn’t tested recently at all and has been injured. His tape shows he can move and he can be a probably if he can make the switch to lb at that size.
His tape does not show burst or the quickness u want in a safety. But I do take back what I said about him not being a good striker.

Advertisement
yea how about recruit....fast, bigger guys?.

Im not high on him if they have the thought of him as an LB. I seen him last year at Paradise and he has the same kind of frame as Sheldrick Redwine.

Im not high on him if they have the thought of him as an LB. I seen him last year at Paradise and he has the same kind of frame as Sheldrick Redwine.

So he’s more 6’1 range ?

Advertisement

So do u think he is a good safety project.

So do u think he is a good safety project.

I like other guys there more. When i saw him at Paradis elast year he seemeed about 6'2+.

I dont see LB at all....maybe striker..but if thats what you want Branch at...its over kill

I like other guys there more. When i saw him at Paradis elast year he seemeed about 6'2+.

I dont see LB at all....maybe striker..but if thats what you want Branch at...its over kill
That's exactly is what I was thinking to, I think he is a great striker prospect, but we already have Branch for that.

^^ This is all the way I see it exactly, although obv besides some clips I didn't see him at Paradise.

He is on Henry Parrish's highlight clips quite a bit...and let's just say they aren't flattering for him at safety.

Advertisement
I think we all have some great arguments about what he can and can’t be. The staff sees him as just a free lancer type guy and he’s a take per Ivins. Interesting to see how he starts to fill out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everybody thinking overkill, remember, Branch hasn’t been offered by LSU yet. What happens if he does and flips? Washington would already be onboard and locked in.

Everybody thinking overkill, remember, Branch hasn’t been offered by LSU yet. What happens if he does and flips? Washington would already be onboard and locked in.
Lsu will not offer, they have so many DBs that are ahead of him, unless they strike out on them Branch will most likely not get an offer.

Advertisement
Back