Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Advertisement
He’s coming to paradise right??

Well either be in it or out of it after camp.. not exactly earth shattering but I’m sure he’ll leave with a better idea of coaching he’ll receive and how the team is shaping up... not to mention a vibe of possible future recruits who might come

Advertisement
He’s coming to paradise right??

Well either be in it or out of it after camp.. not exactly earth shattering but I’m sure he’ll leave with a better idea of coaching he’ll receive and how the team is shaping up... not to mention a vibe of possible future recruits who might come
I believe he is on an OV then so he won't get any on-field coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So he is absolutely free of all blame every time he loses a kid to SEC and we just chalk it up to "bags", huh? I'm not a Rumph killer like most on this board but man, must be nice and convenient for him.
It is only the most premium position in south Florida. Those elite schools love their south Florida dbs and will do anything to get them

So he is absolutely free of all blame every time he loses a kid to SEC and we just chalk it up to "bags", huh? I'm not a Rumph killer like most on this board but man, must be nice and convenient for him.
The truth is a MFer....hes done pretty **** good with what he's had....Do not underestimate Money Bags thats recipients are Inner City Kids and families...

So what about the one's that don't sign with SEC schools? The one's that signed with ACC schools that finished 5-7? "MONEY BAG$$$$$" too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back