Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol....
Rumph = No $$$ Bags
$EC = Huge $$$ Bags
But its Rumphs fault if a Kid doesnt come here??....Lol...Stop with this BS Narrative...
Never said it would be Rumph’s fault if he doesn’t come here. He’s the primary recruiter I would’ve said Banda or Baker if they were the primary recruiter.

Mike was a Starting CB on a NC Team...He knows what he's doing...He was coached in college by arguably the Best DB coach in UM History....Again....its not a equal playing field when you have schools paying $5,000-$10,000 JUST to not go on a OV....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tennessee is in an interesting position within the state of TN. UT Athletics seriously offended local non-profits (Handlers). This conflict has placed them behind the eight ball within the state, and UT High Brass believes they are above mending these burnt bridges.
What’d they do to offend the handlers?

Advertisement
UT offended the handlers by publicly accusing certain organizations of pushing/allowing kids to attend other schools other than UT, without any form of communication beforehand, and there were definite racial undertones in the statement (Proven by the other organizations that went unmentioned, who have never sent athletes to UT).

Advertisement
Corey Raymond would get the job done. I think we’re so quick to call Rumph this all world coach but his highest drafted players are 5th rounders.
Raymond has also had the luxury of getting the very best prospects as opposed to Rumph. Not saying Raymond can’t coach but comparing what Rumph has had to work with isn’t fair at all.
My 6 year old can put Delpit in the draft (sarcasm)

Raymond has also had the luxury of getting the very best prospects as opposed to Rumph. Not saying Raymond can’t coach but comparing what Rumph has had to work with isn’t fair at all.
Exactly the point. Stop saying or acting like recruiting is a small deal Bc the coach can coach. It’s not like all of CR kids were top recruits. The Honey Badger was a small 3 star. It’s a two part deal, if we’re going to praise Rumph for being an elite coach, he should produce at least 3rd rounders... ****, what’s the point of missing all the big boys and developing 5th rounders at a place like Miami? Who can’t do that? **** Paul Williams even produced a top pick.

Exactly the point. Stop saying or acting like recruiting is a small deal Bc the coach can coach. It’s not like all of CR kids were top recruits. The Honey Badger was a small 3 star. It’s a two part deal, if we’re going to praise Rumph for being an elite coach, he should produce at least 3rd rounders... ****, what’s the point of missing all the big boys and developing 5th rounders at a place like Miami? Who can’t do that? **** Paul Williams even produced a top pick.
Lol at Paul Williams being a better Coach than Rumph...So he had a Top pick??....he was absolute Garbage as a DB Coach....

Advertisement
How long has Corey Raymond been coaching at this level, a lot longer than Rumph has and that is a huge factor. Stop acting like Rumph has been in the game for a decade. Not only that, but ur statement on the Honey Badger is not right, he was a 4th star not a little 3 star.

I see your point as well. But we’re putting db’s in the league at a pretty high rate despite the ratings of the kids we have. And not everyone does that and you have to admit it. Anyone can hit on a dude here and there. But putting 2-3 in the league every year is rare I think.

Which is ridiculous given our location. FWIW I agree with you -- Rumph has done a good job with the talent he's had. But Miami should always have a loaded defensive backfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back