Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
86 gang you're so flawed in you logic I gotta put you on the ignore list. I refuse to read anything from someone who doesn't know **** about football. You just mentioned Paul Williams.. I hate you for that dawg.. You used PW to add evidence to your logic. Mann

Advertisement
Which is ridiculous given our location. FWIW I agree with you -- Rumph has done a good job with the talent he's had. But Miami should always have a loaded defensive backfield.
Well yes, it’s what everyone has been saying so were back to the chicken or the egg argument.
They say win but no one can give me the magic number and the number of seasons it would take to keep the kids here. .
Show me a p5 team that has 3 consecutive 10 win seasons and I’ll show you a team that has several top 10 classes before that streak.
Miami should have no reason not being a top 5 team year after year with the talent down here period. But no one has been able to keep the best kids here for a very long time. This topic about the talent down here probably has more combined pages than gator tears. Rumph ain’t got nothing to do with it. Rumph would get a job at a top school faster than a rabbit’s nut if he was canned and then proceed to grab every top db from down here.

Well yes, it’s what everyone has been saying so were back to the chicken or the egg argument.
They say win but no one can give me the magic number and the number of seasons it would take to keep the kids here. .
Show me a p5 team that has 3 consecutive 10 win seasons and I’ll show you a team that has several top 10 classes before that streak.
Miami should have no reason not being a top 5 team year after year with the talent down here period. But no one has been able to keep the best kids here for a very long time. This topic about the talent down here probably has more combined pages than gator tears. Rumph ain’t got nothing to do with it. Rumph would get a job at a top school faster than a rabbit’s nut if he was canned and then proceed to grab every top db from down here.

I think NFL would be more likely. Excellent technical coach who really isn't a salesman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol i didn't realize Corey raymond was available for hire? How about Nick Saban while we're at it.
****, Seider was available, you think Raymond wasn’t? Enos left Bama, anybody is available if the bread is available.

Advertisement
I see your point as well. But we’re putting db’s in the league at a pretty high rate despite the ratings of the kids we have. And not everyone does that and you have to admit it. Anyone can hit on a dude here and there. But putting 2-3 in the league every year is rare I think.
Kentucky and Miss St has done what Rumph has and they don’t live in the hotbed. Rumph is a decent coach, not great and he’s an average recruiter at best. We’re missing too many big dawgs and the players we do get, the reason depth is a major concern now, can’t get drafted until the last day. What’s the point?

Advertisement
Kentucky and Miss St has done what Rumph has and they don’t live in the hotbed. Rumph is a decent coach, not great and he’s an average recruiter at best. We’re missing too many big dawgs and the players we do get, the reason depth is a major concern now, can’t get drafted until the last day. What’s the point?

How many CB's has Kentucky put in the league since 2016?

Coaches usually specialize in recruiting or developing, rarely do u find a coach who is elite at both. Rumph is probably the best position coach on the defensive side of the ball considering he's a great developer (MJ, Corn) and has done a good job at recruiting (Couch, Bandy, Williams, Blades).

How many CB's has Kentucky put in the league since 2016?

Coaches usually specialize in recruiting or developing, rarely do u find a coach who is elite at both. Rumph is probably the best position coach on the defensive side of the ball considering he's a great developer (MJ, Corn) and has done a good job at recruiting (Couch, Bandy, Williams, Blades).
I'll see you and raise your hand. How many CB's has Kentucky put in the league since 1916?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back