Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Francois? Are you sure about that? Robinson won’t be in this class. I guess, but Lawrence isn’t in next years class.
Yeah him and six other guys... What makes you so sure about Robinson????What class is Lawrence in???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay but you can’t go around saying it’s FSU throwing sh*t against the wall to see if it sticks either. If I was Concerned I would Be most concerned about bama not fsu
Dugans is the reason he committed in the first place. Central kids are in love with FSU, Palm Beach period. That’s the only school I’m concerned about. Bama won’t go after him unless their whole board changes up.

#1 OOS would have to be Flowe for me, but we have a much better shot at Lawerence IMO.

Flowe just seems like a pipe dream.

He will be getting bagged for sure.

I’m guessing Clem$on or UbaGA lands him.
What does oos mean ?

Advertisement
Dugans is the reason he committed in the first place. Central kids are in love with FSU, Palm Beach period. That’s the only school I’m concerned about. Bama won’t go after him unless their whole board changes up.
Dugans isn’t the main de facto reason he committed to Miami. I’m sure he liked coach dugans but I think You are overstating his importance here. If he was he would have flipped flipped months ago. Robinson loves Miami period and he’s an elite recruit and will be recruited as such

They offered him

Advertisement
Sheesh , Keshawn Lawrence with a 132.03 sparq rating...

Strong numbers across the board

That 40 time is good for a db his size and he tested elite in all of the other areas.

Athletically and physically he’s pretty comparable to Jalen Ramsey who came from Tennessee a few years back.

Last edited:
Sheesh , Keshawn Lawrence with a 132.03 sparq rating...

Strong numbers across the board

View attachment 85846
That 40 time is good for a db his size and he tested elite in all of the other areas.

Athletically and physically he’s pretty comparable to Jalen Ramsey who came from Tennessee a few years back.

If you built a CB in a lab it would close to this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back