Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just got up this morning but last I heard is he still wants to be a cane. Distance is still an issue for his parents but they cleared the issue they had with the city and loved the education aspect. Rumph made a big move with the parents in some 1 on 1 time Saturday night while he was out with some current players.

A coach he’s close to had 3 missed calls from a UT staffer last night looking for an update or trying to up their offer... who knows lol

Just got up this morning but last I heard is he still wants to be a cane. Distance is still an issue for his parents but they cleared the issue they had with the city and loved the education aspect. Rumph made a big move with the parents in some 1 on 1 time Saturday night while he was out with some current players.

A coach he’s close to had 3 missed calls from a UT staffer last night looking for an update or trying to up their offer... who knows lol

Thanks for the insight. What's your connection to him again?

Advertisement

What's the biggest hurdle in your opinion we need to overcome to win this recruitment?

In your opinion is it his parents who are the reason he hasn't committed to us or is he just torn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In your opinion is it his parents who are the reason he hasn't committed to us or is he just torn

At first I was told he was dead set on cane and didn’t want to go to UT at all. Was probably true until they hired Ansley. I get the feeling he likes Tennessee more than was originally portrayed. Torn sounds about right but he likes the idea of Miami and our tradition more than Tennessee. Parents were dead set Tennessee until Saturday night so.. we’ll see.

To see his 7v7 coaches who are die hard tennessee fans tremble at this point is pretty telling. Mad at me because I organized for the entire team to visit campus in March and it got the recruitment rolling in the right direction

At first I was told he was dead set on cane and didn’t want to go to UT at all. Was probably true until they hired Ansley. I get the feeling he likes Tennessee more than was originally portrayed. Torn sounds about right but he likes the idea of Miami and our tradition more than Tennessee. Parents were dead set Tennessee until Saturday night so.. we’ll see.

To see his 7v7 coaches who are die hard tennessee fans tremble at this point is pretty telling. Mad at me because I organized for the entire team to visit campus in March and it got the recruitment rolling in the right direction
Thank you and keep doing what your doing. Let the kids see as many schools as possible staying home isn't always the best situation and this is from a soflo hurricane fan

Sounds to me like parents need to feel secure sending there child to Miami. Win them over we win.

I get it, but this narrative is so old. Miami is not the war zone it's made out to be. Knoxville has a higher crime rate compared to Miami, let alone Coral Gables.

Unless you're the recruit and just don't like big cities or don't want to leave home it's a no brainer.

When is the kid scheduled to announce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back