Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it, but this narrative is so old. Miami is not the war zone it's made out to be. Knoxville has a higher crime rate compared to Miami, let alone Coral Gables.

Unless you're the recruit and just don't like big cities or don't want to leave home it's a no brainer.
And he'll be in beautiful Coral Gables 98% of the time. CG is WAYYY better than Knox is in every possible way. If UT was in Chattanooga or Nashville, I might understand. But Knoxville is a dump.

Advertisement
Recruiting is fluid.. not a surprise to anyone.

I’m sure he must have heard that Tennessee was feeling confident and they would drop the bag to make sure he never showed up to Miami... him showing up to Miami means he might be dead set in coming here or is trying to double/triple the bag

Everyone here was losing it because Witfong put in a cb for UT lol. He’ll just change it to UM in a few days

Advertisement
And this is what I’ve been saying , if it’s not the last couple weeks it doesn’t matter. Mofos stay changing their picks lol.

hasselwood was CBed to miami legit the day he signed his papers

Advertisement
Most recent follows.. :2h3mpi1:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody besides me curious and possibly excited about this follow of K&P Property Attorneys Hal Weitzenfeld? Sleuths get in the Mystery Machine Van and start your detecting! Really hoping Hal is a Hurricane alumni, and if so somebody tell the kid to unfollow him **** it!

UF alumni...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back