Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Corn need$ to keep pre$$ing the i$$ue...

Don't let up, because as soon as he touches down back in Tennessee they're gonna throw some heavy heavy bags.

Idk if it's against the rules, but we should send someone to go visit him next week, even if it's off the books, or even if it's Corn himself, we really really need $end the me$$age loud & clear that we're not trying to finish 2nd in this recruitment.

Don't let up, because as soon as he touches down back in Tennessee they're gonna throw some heavy heavy bags.

Idk if it's against the rules, but we should send someone to go visit him next week, even if it's off the books, or even if it's Corn himself, we really really need $end the me$$age loud & clear that we're not trying to finish 2nd in this recruitment.
Message should be sent with his to go home flight

Advertisement

I took u as a straight and narrow type of guy.
giphy-6.gif

100% It's my understanding he has been INVALUABLE in this all along. I believe Manny and staff know exactly what will go down here. I feel more confident than I would have in the past that manny not only knows what needs to be done but is probably already ahead of the game.....
I don't think we will go down without swinging...

Advertisement
Vols are so nervous they're visiting our site 😂 View attachment 88329
Their fans are f’ing annoying as sh#t! They’re not total a-holes like the gaytors, but they’re like the annoying girl in high school who stalks you and no matter how many times you tell to go away she’s like “heyyyyyyyy!” every time you walk past her.

Their fans are f’ing annoying as sh#t! They’re not total a-holes like the gaytors, but they’re like the annoying girl in high school who stalks you and no matter how many times you tell to go away she’s like “heyyyyyyyy!” every time you walk past her.

I remember all their trolls over here during Byrd's recruitment. This would be so ******* sweet.

Advertisement
Vols are so nervous they're visiting our site 😂 View attachment 88329
To slickyinc are you implying the dead period applies to family as well? or do you really not know that Corn Elder is Keshawn's cousin who happens to be a NFL corner who also happens to be a former Miami Hurricane? Whomever you are mr. slickyinc can you answer that for ya boy or whoever else you send here to take screen shots thanks in advance.

That's not how we got here brother... We got here by doing a larger scale of what we have done in recruiting. We've been lazy. We were complacent about the staffs we put together starting with allowing us to muscle Coker into place who would tell you himself he had no clue how to how to run a program. The alternative was shalalalalalah sticking us with Alvarez which wouldve been horrible for us as well forcing his beliefs and hers into our program. Once we got crap staffs in place we trusted evaluations of people who lacked football drive. Who have no understanding of our culture. You guys laugh about keeping our hirings in house but it's simply foolish to scoff at it. We constantly run and hire new faces that knew what it took to win at temple, to win at Georgia at Texas etc. None of them have been a part from a coaching perspective of winning here. Kids here are different. I'll shout up about this but I wish some of you guys would just open your eyes. Keeping staff together is great. Builds cohesion obviously. But not everyone should be or will be retained at some point obviously. Drop the egos and make the right hire when it's called for.
I generally agree with you but only half so here. This program was built by Howard and JJ. It didn’t take insiders. It took outsiders if anything. But they did, like you say, get the local kids. And had schemes that were right in their times, both for our kids and their eras. And they were flat out great Evaluators. Dennis could coach but wasnt the evaluator the prior guys were, and chased too many of the wrong kids. That was a mistake, and started the collapse. Butch was the master evaluator, got the local kids, put together a good staff, got it fixed.

Coker had program history from being OC, he just couldn’t coach, couldnt run a program, couldn’t evaluate. Fail. Shannon was an insider, but didnt work out. Golden and Richt are truly the guys you’re speaking about. Tried to bring their model and force it on the program. Golden was a so so recruiter/evaluator. Richt was a decent evaluator but lazy recruiter. Both were tired schemes poorly implemented (Golden on O, Richt on D).

Diaz has been here a couple years and knows the history and culture, but trained himself elsewhere. That’s a promising mix I just hate the inward search for heroes of the past to be coaches of the future.

That chubby girl that might be kind of pretty if she lost 20 lbs

Advertisement

I like the way your thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back