Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who have they beat head to head for a big timer?
20190610_104322.jpg
20190610_104339.jpg

I'd say Nick Saban is pretty big time.

Any time frame for when Keshawn wants to commit? We need to roll out the red carpet for this kid's OV during paradise.

Advertisement
CB is a very interesting position on this team going forward. We need to hit on some elite prospects especially ones with speed

There is some chatter that behind the scenes Lawrence has been all Tennessee for at least the past month. There is also some thought he is going to commit sooner, rather than later. That may be why Wiltfong put out the cb. It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to pressure him from taking the OV to Paradise. This all seemed to come out after that visit went public. Hopefully he will keep the visit - I'm sure Corn will do what he can.

We get our hopes up with anyone remotely close to being a "legacy". They are never a sure thing; in fact , MANY haven't even been 50% sure.

There is some chatter that behind the scenes Lawrence has been all Tennessee for at least the past month. There is also some thought he is going to commit sooner, rather than later. That may be why Wiltfong put out the cb. It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to pressure him from taking the OV to Paradise. This all seemed to come out after that visit went public. Hopefully he will keep the visit - I'm sure Corn will do what he can.

We get our hopes up with anyone remotely close to being a "legacy". They are never a sure thing; in fact , MANY haven't even been 50% sure.

He’s not a legacy. And like you said people got their hopes up cuz of the corn connection. Silly

Advertisement
Since Hall, Banda has had his lunch taken like a MFer.

All in on Jobe, got played.

All in on $tevenson, got played

Went hard after both Battle and Nun and struck out.

This cycle alone he has lost his top 2 Safety commits in Avantae Williams and Ladarius Tennison.

I can almost guarantee that both Banda and Rumph will get played again this cycle, probably by this kid.

This cycle alone he has lost his top 2 Safety commits in Avantae Williams and Ladarius Tennison.

I can almost guarantee that both Banda and Rumph will get played again this cycle, probably by this kid.
**** your self @D RevLee

CB is a very interesting position on this team going forward. We need to hit on some elite prospects especially ones with speed
It’s not some interesting position, there is talent there. And the db coaches have done more with less than they have now in terms of talent in recent years

Advertisement
Hard to see Miami winning this one. Tennessee is finally focusing on instate talent again and this kid is their top target.
Not to mention Pruitt brought the secrets of how the bag game is supposed to run from Baga to Tenne$$ee like Kirby took with him to Athens.

Expect a top 5-10 class from those sister fvckers as long as Pruitt is there.

**** I wish they would have kept Schiano lmao.

They have a strong recruiting staff for sure
Their recruiting staff is strong on its own, let alone with bags you know they droppin. They could build up that roster real nice in a couple years easy.

To be fair he also got Keontra smith but I mean I been saying this when everyone was saying ,”mike rumph was trash on the trail.” Banda ain’t no better and in fact he has had more misses and decommitments than rumph

Advertisement
No matter how many talented, highly ranked recruits Rumph and Banda bring in, people will still focus on the misses. It’s just how most fan bases are.

But more on topic, getting Lawrence is going to be tough. Hope we crush it on his OV. That plus a strong season will give us a chance. May still not be enough. People don’t like to hear it but it’s gonna be tough to reel in the top tier DBs with the bag game being what it is and DB being a prime position. It just is what it is.

To be fair he also got Keontra smith but I mean I been saying this since everyone was saying mike rumph was trash on the trail. Banda ain’t no better and in fact has had as many or misses.
Who did Banda really beat out for Keontra Smith?

Kentucky?

I am definitely happy that Smith is a Cane, but most of his film was from LB and he may project better at Striker even though he isn't even 6'0.

His coverage and ball skills are not elite, but he has a nose for the ball and hits through people.

IMO he is a in the box Safety all the way, and I don't remember any of the big boys coming hard after him.

Who did Banda really beat out for Keontra Smith?

Kentucky?

I am definitely happy that Smith is a Cane, but most of his film was from LB and he may project better at Striker even though he isn't even 6'0.

His coverage and ball skills are not elite, but he has a nose for the ball and hits through people.

IMO he is a in the box Safety all the way, and I don't remember any of the big boys coming hard after him.
Keontra is an elite athlete (5’11 195 4.55 40, 36 inch vertical ) and a dog on the field. Showed out every week at his highschool and played very well at the army game. He’s very much so in the mold of Jaquan who was an in the box safety but very effective. So think of a a little bigger and much more athletic Jaquan Johnson because that’s what he is. In our scheme he will be an effective player. Due to his athleticism I dont Think he will struggle in coverage at all. Keontra had a lot of others but it wouldn’t have mattered anyway he been loved the canes much like Trajan bandy growing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back