Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s absolutely belittle him and insinuating that just because he short he can’t be an outside corner in your eyes. Trajan is a dog period size be damned
Not ideally no sorry dawg and from watching coach them and how they scout they would prefer the same thing doesn’t mean bandys not a dog I never said he wasn’t just means he’s ideally not on a island as a boundary or field corner

Advertisement
Not ideally no sorry dawg and from watching coach them and how they scout they would prefer the same thing doesn’t mean bandys not a dog I never said he wasn’t just means he’s ideally not on a island as a boundary or field corner
He’s on an island because he has the skill set and athleticism to play it. All 3 years of Diaz being the dc at Miami we have 3 shorter corners manning one of the spots at corner( elder 5’10, malek young 5’9, Trajan bandy 5’9) did either of them play much of anything other than outside corner? No..

He’s on an island because he has the skill set and athleticism to play it. All 3 years of Diaz being the dc at Miami we have 3 shorter corners manning one of the spots at corner( elder 5’10, malek young 5’9, Trajan bandy 5’9) did either of them play much of anything other than outside corner? No..
Why because we missed on other recruits bro

Why because we missed on other recruits bro
14 Quincy Wilson jc Jackson
15 class Carlton davis and the Davis jitt who went to Texas
16 Tyler Byrd
17 Cj Henderson Brian Edwards Marco Shawn davis
18 Tyson and jobe
19 tyrique Stevenson

14 Quincy Wilson jc Jackson
15 class Carlton davis and the Davis jitt who went to Texas
16 Tyler Byrd
17 Cj Henderson Brian Edwards Marco Shawn davis
18 Tyson and jobe
19 tyrique Stevenson
What are you listing Edwards and Shawn Davis for? They suck. Byrd has done absolutely nothing at Tennessee . Marco has hated and openly talked sh*t about Miami for the last 6 years since his brother went to uf so anyone including him as a “loss” obviously ain’t being paying attention closely enough. Davis and jc Jackson were misses. Tyson and jobe were misses too but did we not just have the #1 passing defense in the country without any of those recruits? Must have been a different Miami i guess...

Advertisement
I rather TC be getting burnt his freshman year at The U besides Georgia, forget what y’all talking about he’s talented
Me too; but he didn't, so I don't care about him. He can go kick rocks barefoot for all I care. Same for Jobe, Rique, Henderson, Jeudy and the rest of those sell outs.
As far as I'm concerned, they are with us, or they don't exist.

Why did Marco **** On us because guys like you caped for an idiot like golden passing on Quincy. That’s not my problem that they suck we wanted them and I know that for a fact I follow this recruiting **** closely. And #1 pass defense is cool I won’t poo poo it because this is my team but that doesn’t take away from my point that we missed and that’s why we are starting 5*9 corners I respect your view Brock but miss me with the we don’t need them or we better off without em. I like stacking talent period idgaf who doesn’t and I won’t make excuses to **** on a kid because he choose the bag school. **** we need to step our game up or is that not the way to do things in your world

Why did Marco **** On us because guys like you caped for an idiot like golden passing on Quincy. That’s not my problem that they suck we wanted them and I know that for a fact I follow this recruiting **** closely. And #1 pass defense is cool I won’t poo poo it because this is my team but that doesn’t take away from my point that we missed and that’s why we are starting 5*9 corners I respect your view Brock but miss me with the we don’t need them or we better off without em. I like stacking talent period idgaf who doesn’t and I won’t make excuses to **** on a kid because he choose the bag school. **** we need to step our game up or is that not the way to do things in your world

This site is full of weirdo conspiracy theorist. They got mad because Quincy was mad that he didn't get an offer from team that his dad played for and where he wanted to go. These are the same dudes that go on twitter and harass a 2030 recruit for decommitting. I remember when Golden was here the same conspiracy incels thought that Ice Harris and the rest of the dade county coaches were racist and jealous of Al ******* Golden. Now Booker T is pipeline again even though Ice is still the coach .

We just had the best passing defense in the country without them... did we need them last year? No....

And if you know we lost a number of those guys to bag schools henderson(yes he was paid too), Stevenson,jobe, Campbell etc then wtf you complaining about it constantly for? Only so much you can do

Advertisement
We just had the best passing defense in the country without them... did we need them last year? No....

And if you know we lost a number of those guys to bag schools henderson(yes he was paid too), Stevenson,jobe, Campbell etc then wtf you complaining about it constantly for? Only so much you can do

I don't know, Brock. We got lucky both 2017 and 2018. Imagine if one of our starters were injured. We were paper thin. You need to stack chips, and Henderson, Campbell and Stevenson were bigtime misses. I'd add in Samuel, who we slow-played too long. There were others (Jobe, Surtain, Battle, Elam, etc) who were never coming. But we got to start winning more of these kids to get to where we want to be. Also, landing them takes them away from our opponents.

And it's not just about bags. We have plenty of kids on roster who had offers from top $EC teams, FSU and Clemson. Yet they chose us over those programs. It's the total package. We need more Ws, a more exciting offense ... and most likely better recruiters.

I don't know, Brock. We got lucky both 2017 and 2018. Imagine if one of our starters were injured. We were paper thin. You need to stack chips, and Henderson, Campbell and Stevenson were bigtime misses. I'd add in Samuel, who we slow-played too long. There were others (Jobe, Surtain, Battle, Elam, etc) who were never coming. But we got to start winning more of these kids to get to where we want to be. Also, landing them takes them away from our opponents.

And it's not just about bags. We have plenty of kids on roster who had offers from top $EC teams, FSU and Clemson. Yet they chose us over those programs. It's the total package. We need more Ws, a more exciting offense ... and most likely better recruiters.

Even with “misses” Miami is still stacking chips and recruiting 4 star talent at cornerback and safety better than they have in over 10 years. I dont Get the hysteria

Even with “misses” Miami is still stacking chips and recruiting 4 star talent at cornerback and safety better than they have in over 10 years. I dont Get the hysteria

Where do you see hysteria in my post, lol? I'm just pointing out the obvious. And we've been crap the past 10 years, so that's not the best comparison.

**** yea we needed them that’s why we recruited them like how does that make sense 3 of our 4 starters are gone now we’re relying on The 18 class to be right when it shouldn’t be that way we should have functional depth that kids are redshirted or atleast at worst 3rd or 4th string before injuries now your relying on tecory couch and Christian Williams to be all world which would be nice but shouldn’t be necessary last year was just that last year they screwed up with the misses sorry you can’t accept that

Advertisement
**** yea we needed them that’s why we recruited them like how does that make sense 3 of our 4 starters are gone now we’re relying on The 18 class to be right when it shouldn’t be that way we should have functional depth that kids are redshirted or atleast at worst 3rd or 4th string before injuries now your relying on tecory couch and Christian Williams to be all world which would be nice but shouldn’t be necessary last year was just that last year they screwed up with the misses sorry you can’t accept that
If we landed Campbell and jobe we STILL would be relying on “storm 18” so that’s not saying much of anything. DB is one of the top 3 easiest positions to make an impact early on at the college level for incoming recruits. Teams all around college football have underclassmen making plays for secondaries, where have you been? These guys are not freshman they are sophomores with a few of them having been through their 2nd spring already which has given them much more time to get acclimated physically and mentally to play well as sophomores

If we landed Campbell and jobe we STILL would be relying on “storm 18” so that’s not saying much of anything. DB is one of the top 3 easiest positions to make an impact early on at the college level for incoming recruits. Teams all around college football have underclassmen making plays for secondaries, where have you been? These guys are not freshman they are sophomores with a few of them having been through their 2nd spring already which has given them much more time to get acclimated physically and mentally to play well as sophomores
Well if it’s easy then why was Tyson Campbell getting burned and benched for older players or why was Clemson starting redshirt sophomores and juniors.Alabama starting similar except the anomaly surtain who we missed on.Bruh you bringing up your own narrative, you think I don’t know those kids are sophomores.Forget the fact that I put up Cj Henderson and Edwards along with Tyler Byrd no you wanna bring up 18 class. When I clearly stated functional depth which would mean not relying on those young guys but ok Brock. You love the paper thin depth we have I don’t I know for a fact the coaches don’t. I believe most of the rational fan base doesn’t either but your right we don’t need the depth we had the number one pass defense last year with less talent so this year means we definitely should be even lower in every category.

Last edited:
Well if it’s easy then why was Tyson Campbell getting burned and benched for older days players or why was Clemson starting redshirt sophomores and juniors and Alabama starting similar except the anomaly surtain who we missed on Bruh you bringing up your own narrative you think I don’t know those kids are sophomores **** that I put up Cj Henderson and Edwards along with Tyler Byrd no you wanna bring up 18 class when I clearly stated functional depth would mean not relying on those young guys but ok Brock
Just because you are young don’t mean you can’t play well and that goes for Miami and many other schools. Our coaches specifically at cb 2 of the last 3 years had freshman primed ready to play as true freshman in malek young and Trajan bandy in both 2016 and 2017. We didn’t need ivey, frierson or blades to play that much In 2018.

Even if you landed a guy like Edwards or Shawn Davis? Who would they be playing over? None of them start at uf and they are not talented or even close to what bubba bolden or gurvan Hall are at safety.

And then with Henderson yeah he would start at one of the cb position but we not hurting there like that. If you add Marco and Henderson to this team Marco wouldn’t start because he’s not better than Trajan bandy imo . And you can look up analytical stats or even game film. Bandy is a stud and is the better cb at this point in their respective careers between him and Wilson

Advertisement
Just because you are young don’t mean you can’t play well and that goes for Miami and many other schools. Our coaches specifically at cb 2 of the last 3 years had freshman primed ready to play as true freshman in malek young and Trajan bandy in both 2016 and 2017. We didn’t need ivey, frierson or blades to play that much In 2018.

Even if you landed a guy like Edwards or Shawn Davis? Who would they be playing over? None of them start at uf and they are not talented or even close to what bubba bolden or gurvan Hall are at safety.

And then with Henderson yeah he would start at one of the cb position but we not hurting there like that. If you add Marco and Henderson to this team Marco wouldn’t start because he’s not better than Trajan bandy imo . And you can look up analytical stats or even game film. Bandy is a stud and is the better cb at this point in their respective careers between him and Wilson
I’m not denying bandys talent I think he can play and Edwards and Davis are possibly not being used correctly at uf I’ve seen it multiple times I liked Davis at free and some corner Brian Edwards was always a project but could’ve been a good chess piece as a 4th dB ala Romeo Finley role

Dude, I read and reread the post. Kid wasn't coming here. He and his sister got a hook up and mom probably did too! Rique said that he did not have a problem playing safety or DB.
Kid took the bag and ran with it. He and his family are hooked up for the next 4, unless he gets passed up and hits the Portal.
All I am saying is that the way we have gone about recruiting generally speaking has fugging sucked for a very long time bags notwithstanding. I'm not denying that the kid was bought. I'm saying that we would still lose these battles even if you took the bags out! That was my point. Now you may or may not agree with that but that is a different argument.

No you are. Recruits playing offense vs defense may matter but being interchangeable in the secondary won’t be the reason kids don’t come to Miami. For the ones talking about this or that coach is this or that bc he didn’t recruit this kid at that position are just wasting energy. TS would be a Cane if money wasn’t involved, not a **** secondary position smh.
I'm not arguing that TS was bought. My point was that we would still lose these battles even without the bags! Why? Because our recruiting has been sub par for too long. That was the point I was trying to make. So yes, you did miss my point.

We have had our bright spots in the past but IMO our recruiting has been such an incompetent **** show since Butch left that these programs would likely still beat us WITHOUT ANY BAGS! Most here just assume that if there were no shenanigans taking place and there was no money involved that we would trounce all the power programs in recruiting. I beg to differ. Could we become a great recruiting school that could beat most teams straight up for local studs? Yes absolutely! Is there any evidence to suggest that we are there at the very moment? No there isn't and that is what must change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back