Kentucky Derby

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Horse racing is what it is, but I've personally never understood the obsession with it. Horses in general even. I've been to the Derby, did it once and the history of it all is worth seeing once. As for big sporting events, it would be at or near the bottom.

It's certainly got an ugly side to it, maybe it always has, but it's magnified in the internet age.

Quite an accomplishment though for anyone that wins it. Congrats to the team that did it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s my older bro. Go ***** CANES 🏇
D50D53E1-2CA1-4803-8D15-145F48D8DDF2.jpeg

Horse racing is what it is, but I've personally never understood the obsession with it. Horses in general even. I've been to the Derby, did it once and the history of it all is worth seeing once. As for big sporting events, it would be at or near the bottom.

It's certainly got an ugly side to it, maybe it always has, but it's magnified in the internet age.

Quite an accomplishment though for anyone that wins it. Congrats to the team that did it.
Grow up at an OTB drinking beers when your 16 putting in 5$ exacta boxes for the greek restaurant owners next door & your opinion would be different. Nothing like a day at the track.

Advertisement
Back