Kenny McIntosh JR Highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no doubt all 4 of those kids will be on the field if they are in this class. So bring em in, let them compete and it will all be sorted out by the end of their Freshmen year.

Personally, I like McIntosh at LB. But I liked Deejay at Safety, and he turned out to be a **** good RB, helped us win games last year at RB/wildcat QB. They're playmakers, they'll make plays wherever they end up.

Advertisement
Those highlights are way more impressive than earlier ones I've seen. He looks like a heck of a football player whether it's at RB or LB.

Advertisement
I think a LB class consisting of 4 of the following....

Sam Brooks
Jesiah Pierre
Avery Huff
Kenny McIntosh
Rian Davis
Anthony Solomon

would absolutely wreck schit!

We ain’t taking 6 guys to play LB, lol.

5 may even be a stretch. Pierre, Brooks, Huff, Solomon.
Pierre satisfies our Mike, even though I’d prefer Eaford. McIntosh might be Beason at LB, he is that type of athlete but like many have said just sign him and figure it out later. If he comes then it will be as RB, atleast initially. Only way he doesn’t get on board is if we have some horses ala Sanders and someone else pull the trigger before him IMO.

Last edited:
Honestly I would love to see Richards at WR.
I agree with this. Even more so if Ladson doesn't come to Miami.

Richards is electric with the ball in his hands, plus we're recruiting a good amount of safety types. The door should be open for him to play offense.

Advertisement
I agree with this. Even more so if Ladson doesn't come to Miami.

Richards is electric with the ball in his hands, plus we're recruiting a good amount of safety types. The door should be open for him to play offense.

I’ll be ecstatic with him at either spot

We ain’t taking 6 guys to play LB, lol.

5 may even be a stretch. Pierre, Brooks, Huff, Solomon.
Pierre satisfies our Mike, even though I’d prefer Eaford. McIntosh might be Beason at LB, he is that type of athlete but like many have said just sign him and figure it out later. If he comes then it will be as RB, atleast initially. Only way he doesn’t get on board is if we have some horses ala Sanders and someone else pull the trigger before him IMO.
Read the post again. Carefully this time.

Advertisement
Back