Kenny McIntosh JR Highlights

He looks like a better RB in those highlights than in his previous highlights. He's clearly an excellent athlete, but I saw more urgency getting through the trenches, an uncanny ability to cut back, and much improved vision running the ball than I had seen from him before. Basically, he looks less like a hyper-athletic guy playing running back and more like a natural RB who's hyper-athletic.

At this point, any two of Sanders, Crowley, Chaney, and McIntosh at RB would be sick. Throw Richards into the mix as another potential RB/athlete and that's dominant haul. I trust Brown to get it done.

Advertisement

Sorry meant to say, **** no ND has no shot now with Kenny, and that other players on the ND have done worse and were not kicked off the team.

Appolagies
Meant to say "**** no" ND has no chance now and that other ND players have stayed on the team since that f&ck has been coach at ND and have committed more egregious acts that got Mac cut from the team.

Sorry meant to say, **** no ND has no shot now with Kenny, and that other players on the ND have done worse and were not kicked off the team.

Appolagies
Meant to say "**** no" ND has no chance now and that other ND players have stayed on the team since that f&ck has been coach at ND and have committed more egregious acts that got Mac cut from the team.
gotcha

Advertisement
Back