Kendall Jackson 2024 3* DL Came To His Senses and Commits to the Canes

Advertisement
Tell me if I'm doing this right.

Before he commits

He's a 3 star so he's average.

He commit's to UF

How did Mario miss on this Stud.

CIS gonna CIS

This kid was the goods before he committed. Anyone who watched the tape knows that. It’s a loss. Also to not finish second is painful. Why are our coaches so confident for every recruit? What the **** is happening.

If he picked Kentucky over us I would’ve been logging off for a min . UF is on fire unfortunately (w/ a dumpster fire team) so that’s that.

Can’t wait for the season to start. Gotta laugh not to cry.

2022 was absolutely a comprehensive failure. The season was an abomination.
Mario was brought in to recruit. It ain't getting done this year.

I believe our roster is still quite weak, and have no belief in our gameday performance.

My patience is done. I'm totally ****ed off at the direction of the program.
Im mad at the direction of the entire AD (minus hoops). anything touched by rad and boosters have gone to **** (Manny backed boosters, Mario backed boosters, rad selection of a baseball coach after extending the now fired coach). combine it with the failure in the admin hires within the AD by rad, its more ****.

the recruiting class last year was impressive. I think Mario will flip 1-2 high end talents bc thats what he does, but he is paid this much to recruit at a top 5 (yes top 5 not 7, 10, 15) level. hes getting 8 mill a year to recruit.

I don't take any prescription medications.

That’s good. They’re poison.

IMG_8062.gif

Advertisement
Dude can only do so much if the money isn’t committed the way we need it on the NIL side.

Napiers NIL sucked last year at the gator and he didn’t recruit so well. Now they’re paying and he has a top 3 class. It’s that simple.

Dude can only do so much if the money isn’t committed the way we need it on the NIL side.

Napiers NIL sucked last year at and he didn’t recruit so well. Now they’re paying and he has a top 3 class. It’s that simple.
Mario has to be ****ed right now. Wasn’t he promised total investment in football from the higher ups/boosters?

Advertisement
Mario has to be ****ed right now. Wasn’t he promised total investment in football from the higher ups/boosters?
I think the school and boosters have done their part on the facilities side. The school doesn’t control NIL. We’re at the whim of those with the resources and they can do as they wish with their money. It obviously isn’t enough right now. I can’t get mad at wealthy people who don’t want to spend more of their money like a bunch of us would. It’s their money. They’re still paying something. I can only hope things get better.

Once Barney was lost, that’s when it became soooo obvious we weren’t willing or don’t have the money to overpay. My expectations for this class since then have been non existent. It’s obvious what’s going on….

When Jericho Johnson cancelled his visit out of the blue is when I DM’d a few guys on the board and started asking questions.

After that the radio silence on the NIL side from big targets should’ve been the second.

Advertisement

Napiers NIL sucked last year at the gator and he didn’t recruit so well. Now they’re paying and he has a top 3 class. It’s that simple.
if its NIL dependent, safe to say there were much better options as an actual game day coach esp at that price tag. we were told with Mario came the funds. if the funds aren't there, then what the **** was the point of overpaying for a suspect game day coach who we thought was an elite recruiter but now needs a HUGE bag to be that elite recruiter.

Are there too many irons in the fire with all the facility work going on and trying to allocate enough $$$ for NIL?

Advertisement
if its NIL dependent, safe to say there were much better options as an actual game day coach esp at that price tag. we were told with Mario came the funds. if the funds aren't there, then what the **** was the point of overpaying for a suspect game day coach who we thought was an elite recruiter but now needs a HUGE bag to be that elite recruiter.
I mostly agree though I think the school did it’s part as did the boosters setting him up and funding a good bit of NIL. At this point it appears that we’re not paying what we need to in order to land some of these targets.

But yeah, without flat-out overpaying, it seems that we’re screwed. Now, last season helped put us deeper in this hole and that’s on Mario. But without the proper resources on the NIL side, hiring a recruiter HC who isn’t an X’s and O’s savant is not going to work.

I hope we get our NIL where we need it. At a minimum, I hope what they have they’ll throw at a couple of elite players on the DL, a WR and CB.

Advertisement
Back