Kendall Jackson 2024 3* DL Came To His Senses and Commits to the Canes

They’ve felt good about everyone.

Someone’s got delusions of grandeur over there. Just a brutal *** whomping all over the DL trail
anyone here can go back to that Joe hiring thread where I said the knock on him was that he can't recruit. guess what? he can't recruit. nice guy. fire his *** into the moon next year

Advertisement
you need NIL to close on a 3 star kid. you better look yourself into the mirror and ask yourself, "how can I improve as a used car salesman?"
I agree with that but it’s not really related to my question. 3*, 4*, 5*, whatever. Are enough funds available for NIL given all the other facility work that’s going on or are the 2 exclusive?

I agree with that but it’s not really related to my question. 3*, 4*, 5*, whatever. Are enough funds available for NIL given all the other facility work that’s going on or are the 2 exclusive?
so the facility work is school expenditures (basically the school can fund the building with their money that they raise or have). NIL is dependent on boosters bc the school can't pay kids to play for them. my point is that a 3 star kid shouldn't need a big *** bag if youre an elite recruiter. you would hope your skills will help close the difference. yet, we came in THIRD.

anyone here can go back to that Joe hiring thread where I said the knock on him was that he can't recruit. guess what? he can't recruit. nice guy. fire his *** into the moon next year
Ha… wait til you find out he was brought here solely to help land Mauigoa. Mario knew he wasn’t going to land the kid without him. That was a recruiting win he needed to get. Ended up with a two’fer.

Mission accomplished

Advertisement
You don’t have to worry about recruiting with Mario, ya’ll need to relax, it’s July. We a bunch of rookies here?
Naked Gun Movie GIF

i love this kids tape...this will be a toughhh pull...especially with tennessee not doing their job and giving uf a "signature win" last night.

really needed them to roll em ...and they got rolled.

Tenn will not drop much and go on to beat other "sec powers" and that win will look like something

Advertisement
i love this kids tape...this will be a toughhh pull...especially with tennessee not doing their job and giving uf a "signature win" last night.

Tenn will not drop much and go on to beat other "sec powers" and that win will look like something

Besides for UGA, does the sec east have a ranked team at seasons end? Not looking too good. Almost coastal like.

Not with Milton at QB

Yeah, after that I don't see too many wins for UT and they go back to being a SEC team nobody really talks about for a little bit unless Nico is the truth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UL isn't as good as their record and ranking suggests. But they are better than Ga Tech and NC State. We beat them if we score 35+, 50/50 if the score is 25-34, lose if we score less than 25. This is entirely on our offense. Get ready for that nightmare than keeps repeating itself called Bro Ball.
What makes Louisville not as good as their record suggests?

Advertisement
Back