Kendall Jackson 2024 3* DL Came To His Senses and Commits to the Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who still backs Fat Joe? Seriously?
big pun latino GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not really upset about losing this kid. Florida legacy from Gainesville. Not that shocking. It’s all the other Defensive Linemen we’re striking out on that bothers me. Something is definitely off.
I likened this to the Jack Pyburn recruitment a while back and always thought it would be tough.

Now lose the other Jackson tomorrow as well and it’s going to get dismal in here…

Advertisement
I likened this to the Jack Pyburn recruitment a while back and always thought it would be tough.

Now lose the other Jackson tomorrow as well and it’s going to get dismal in here…

I agree. Had no hopes of getting this kid. In regards to the other Jackson, that’s most likely not happening as well. That one is the one that stings and further proof that something is off with recruiting this year. I think it’s NIL related. I know we were 5-7 last year, but typically coaches can sell recruits on still needing time to build their own team and sell early playing time. We are getting outspent for a lot of these guys.

Jayden was always the more realistic option. Lose him to Texas and I’ll start to get concerned about DT. We can’t miss on him and Jones. Franklin is also huge.
Please we need Jackson from IMG to be that run stopper plus helps the poly & IMG connections

Jayden was always the more realistic option. Lose him to Texas and I’ll start to get concerned about DT. We can’t miss on him and Jones. Franklin is also huge.

Correct. Breland, Jackson, Franklin, Jones are all still on the board. I’m not going to wave the white towel until those guys are off the board. This kid was always going to be a near impossible pull.

Advertisement
Back