Kendall Jackson 2024 3* DL Came To His Senses and Commits to the Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
How badly do the cousin****ers want him?

They already have commitments from several interior defensive linemen.
I’m pretty sure he’s a take but imo i can’t see them going as hard as UM. UM likes him that much.

Him being **** near on their campus is the one reason I’m a little hesitant

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s right there as a want. The staff loves him and treats him like a priority.

Love this.

We are evaluating guys and recruiting them like the higher rated prospects while not goving up on the most coveted players.

It always seemed like before we were half assing with the lower rated guys until the last minute then they would tell us to **** off with the “Hey, Big Head” text.

These guys may not turn us into Georgia or Bama overnight, but these thoroughly vetted, hand-picked guys will give us a deep, solid roster that will help us improve our reputation over the long term and win more games.

Still funny how we smoked them and embarrassed them for Kinsler. Funniest recruitment from last cycle. Maybe this guy has the same motivation to get away from hogville. Boy if u been there your whole life, u be ready to high tail out of there.

HMMMMM, isn't he from the same high school where the coach had a WR son that transferred from UF and another son that dropped them from his recruitment? Whittemore was the kid's name and his Dad was the head coach at the high school. IM TOO OLD MY MEMORY IS ****:confusion:

Advertisement
Advertisement
An orca is still thought of, as a whale. And it’s a **** of a lot more violent and vicious!
**** we’ve desperately needed that Orca mentality here that’s for **** sure

Sign me up for those savages

His uncle is Aubrey Hill.. ex Florida WR Aubrey Hill

He'd never be welcomed in Gainesville or any surrounding areas again if he chose us🤣🤣🤣

1687997767741.gif

Advertisement
Back