Kendall Jackson 2024 3* DL Came To His Senses and Commits to the Canes

Wine Office GIF by RauwCC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Have to admit, wasn't paying too close attention to Jackson compared to some of the other DEs, but Gaby and D$ both giving the heads up to follow this recruitment closer. Both Jackson and McRay are/were thought to be Gator leans prior to their visits. Who do we have a better shot with? Who has the higher ceiling?

Advertisement
This may turn out to be a late GAYTOR offer and then spurn us. Both parent being UFAG alumni will be hard to beat.

This may turn out to be a late GAYTOR offer and then spurn us. Both parent being UFAG alumni will be hard to beat.
According to the LifeWallet guys (Geo, Ferrelli, etc.), it's UF's to lose because they also love him, but the kid raves about Jason Taylor.

Reminds me of the Jack Pyburn recruitment, I don't expect to land him if UF really wants him but will be pleasantly surprised if we can steal this one from the heart of Gainesville.

Advertisement
Link to @Geo305 June 27 recruiting space

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1zqKVPXqowYJB

Jackson

• Miami has been recruiting for multiple years, numerous game day visits and scrimmages
  • He's not an automatic to UF
  • Gators feeling good here
  • Miami feeling good also
  • Geo doesn't have a direct connection
  • Luke thinks UF is in the lead just because he's from Gainesville
  • Jackson was raving about JT, if Canes win this recruitment, its because of JT

‘Through The Smoke’ on 6/28

Gaby says there's a "very real possibility he ends up in this class" and that he's higher up on the board than some might think.

Advertisement
Back