Kendall Briles May get a look

Advertisement
Heres the thing: Every OC who has done a good job has heard about what happened here. Every OC is also aware of the talent we have.

It would not surprise me if some of them held up talks with other colleges just to see if they have a shot here at making big bucks.

Advertisement
With the type of budget they are saying we will have for coordinators alone, I think we could do alot better. He would be on my Plan C level list. Alot of guys would have to pass for me to be okay with them going with KBriles.

Yea, but there still collecting a list. Let’s just chill.
chris paul lol GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Ark QB isn’t great and they put up points not saying I want Briles but he’s good. Joe Brady #1 but he will have every school calling for his services
Of the two I think Briles would be able to do more with less.

Brady had a plethora of first round picks to play with at LSU - he won't have that at Miami, at least not initially.

Advertisement
Whoever it is, it’s essential Mario doesn’t put a leash on these guys

I’m a fan - his run game is on point. Better than Rhett’s imo. Likely going to Ole Miss if Lebby bounces, given the relationship with Lane.

Arkansas ran the qb to much last year tvd can run but that's not really his style. With our OC budget we should go after Brady or Lebby.

Advertisement
Arkansas ran the qb to much last year tvd can run but that's not really his style. With our OC budget we should go after Brady or Lebby.

FFS. Why do you think Jefferson ran a lot last year? Maybe because that's one of his major strengths? You think with a thrower like TVD that Briles is just going to put a blindfold on and run QB power over and over? You tailor your offense to your team's strengths.

With the type of budget they are saying we will have for coordinators alone, I think we could do alot better. He would be on my Plan C level list. Alot of guys would have to pass for me to be okay with them going with KBriles.
Give us some names

FFS. Why do you think Jefferson ran a lot last year? Maybe because that's one of his major strengths? You think with a thrower like TVD that Briles is just going to put a blindfold on and run QB power over and over? You tailor your offense to your team's strengths.
I agree with you but some coaches lack common sense.

Advertisement
Back