Kendal Briles

Advertisement
I do not want anyone here who disrespects the U.
Better they disrespect it by running it into the ground? He took his shot, we took it out on the scoreboard. We're square if he comes here and produces.

Advertisement
More I think about it, Rich Rod needs to be the target. Had Ole Miss offense looking pretty pretty good. Would fit in at Miami. Knows the state.

My only worry is he might knock up a student or skripper.

A few hours with Kenneth will have him never craving a woman ever again.

:)

Advertisement
Briles could do some good things here. Yes, far too gimmicky, but learning how to improve on an already good approach is light years ahead of where we are right now

He would be an upgrade over enos but so would anyone with a pulse. How can you be dead last in third down percentage? Honestly theres 50 posters on this board that would produce better. ****, I couldnt have done any worse and baseball is the only sport I know much about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Briles definitely looked sh*tty vs Miami
And against UF, WF...

The Atlantic was a ******* ****show this year. If anyone watches a lot of CFB you would know that Syracuse, BC, NCST and Louisville were some of the worst defenses in the country, the first three being flat out some of the worst teams in the nation.

That gimmick offense of his hit a brick wall as soon as it faced someone with a pulse.

He brings baggage and a history...however, wasn’t the rape stuff mostly on his dad???

He’d be an improvement
I’d love to see the Canes getting back to raping teams on the football field

Bring me Briles or Yost

There seems to be a misconception on here that he somehow did a “bad” job this year at FSU.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

I would kill for him to be our OC.

lol at citing PFF. According to PFF, Vaughn Donaldson is one of the best OL in the ACC. lolwut

We love overrated OCs on this board.

Lets choose 1 ****** stat and make a case for it. How about what kind of adjustments he made all year (Zero), and he always blames things on execution. Isn't that throwing players under the bus?

Yup. If you're still a fan of Lil Briles than you mustn't have watched a single second half of one of FSU's games all year. I can't say I'd blame you either but the dude simply was outcoached all year and was obviously exposed no matter how strong Tagfart's stench spread over that entire program.

Advertisement
Back