Kendal Briles

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was only joking, because you asked me to try and come off as an even bigger douche.
:pgdead:
Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy that went completely over my head hahaha. k since i'm to dumb to realize the humor i'm going to take my L for this round, regroup, and try to come back skrong in the future.

Absolutely well played sir. You have won the day.

BTW when i read your response i must have laughed for a good 10 minutes to the point where i was in tears. thank you for the laugh my man.

:pgdead:
Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy that went completely over my head hahaha. k since i'm to dumb to realize the humor i'm going to take my L for this round, regroup, and try to come back skrong in the future.

Absolutely well played sir. You have won the day.

BTW when i read your response i must have laughed for a good 10 minutes to the point where i was in tears. thank you for the laugh my man.

LOL!! Looking forward to our next battle brother! I was honestly cracking up as I typed it up and that is a rarity. No problem, I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.

View attachment 104872

Really cool graph here. The X-axis is your rate of explosive plays.....to the right is more/higher rate/better. It's basically how often do you get explosive plays.

Y-axis is how explosive those plays are. Higher is better. So when you get an explosive play, how explosive is it?

So top right is the best you can be.....would mean you're explosive at a high rate, and those explosive plays are VERY explosive. As you'd expect, Bama in that range. UCF. Louisville. Memphis.

Look at FSU. Not too shabby, all things considered. There were only a handful of teams who were more explosive than FSU....and their rate of explosive plays was not bad at all.

Look at us. Very explosive when we did hit explosive plays. But look at the rate. Bottom 10% maybe? Look at the only teams who were explosive at a lower rate.....South Carolina, Vandy, Stanford, Pitt, Northwestern, Michigan State, UGA (Hi, James Coley).

And poor Akron. Ouch. That's what an 0-12 team looks like. By the way, Akron had a better 3rd down offense than Miami.

Give me Navys offense! For real, the triple option would have been 10x better than the Enos offense

Advertisement
Back