Kendal Briles

Funny how quickly fans forget the FSU game where Orlovsky spent seemingly the entire broadcast bashing Briles for his static formations/alignments that made it easy to shut down Terry and co.

No better way to waste the versatility of Worsham and Restrepo than to make them run individual isolation routes against press man corners. Richt all over again but with MOAR PACE so the defense can get even more overworked.

:snoopfacepalm:

Advertisement
He could throw the U upside down while ****ing on Jerome Brown’s grave and shouting “**** MIAMI” and I wouldn’t care.

Just win ballgames.

That’s it.

All the other stuff is meaningless.
At least now you’re showing your ****sucking troll colors.

You would want a loser to be our OC and only a complete moron would make the statement you made about a great for a complete loser.

But hey at least now your showing yourself as the troll you are

Advertisement
He is good. I think he’s too gimmicky. Not oppose to him but he wouldn’t be my first option

Not 100% sure what you mean.

Most of the time this used to be an argument people used to justify not running a spread offense.

Dude it's 2019. "Gimmicky" isn't even a thing anymore. Almost nobody is running the old school pro style offense anymore (including most pro teams) other than Wisconsin.

Literally ALL 4 play off teams are running the spread offense. Including one in LSU who had been underachieving for YEARS due to the hard headed "dont wanna be gimmicky" mindset.

Running the pro offense was a thing when the talent gap was still a major factor between the elite programs and everyone else.

It went something like this "No reason to run the spread and be gimmicky, we have way way better players, they can't block us and can't cover our receivers"....

The spread offense changed all that. Those days of teams winning based on having overwhelming superior talent are over.

**** even Bama is mostly running the spread these days.

Advertisement
Briles didn't rape anyone. Nor did he cover up rapes it's pretty ****** he gets that rep for having no say so about anything during the time

He knew about what was going on, and didn't do diddly squat. You really think this douchebag was completely innocent? Of course not, he was in the inner circle, knew full well what was going on, and kept his mouth shut. The kind of jackasses that stick up for this crap have no place in society, much less this fanbase. Then again, when you have a bunch of meatheads walking around, stupid takes pop up like dandelions in the spring.

There are dozens of OCs that can do with Briles does and in most cases better. Guess what they don't come with? Shameful baggage.

There seems to be a misconception on here that he somehow did a “bad” job this year at FSU.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

I would kill for him to be our OC.

Another FSU guy coaching the team? After Diaz and Richt? Jesus.

And improving the FSU offense after how bad it was in 2018 was an extremely easy task. Seriously, it was basically impossible that their offense could be that bad 2 years in a row.

Not 100% sure what you mean.

Most of the time this used to be an argument people used to justify not running a spread offense.

Dude it's 2019. "Gimmicky" isn't even a thing anymore. Almost nobody is running the old school pro style offense anymore (including most pro teams) other than Wisconsin.

Literally ALL 4 play off teams are running the spread offense. Including one in LSU who had been underachieving for YEARS due to the hard headed "dont wanna be gimmicky" mindset.

Running the pro offense was a thing when the talent gap was still a major factor between the elite programs and everyone else.

It went something like this "No reason to run the spread and be gimmicky, we have way way better players, they can't block us and can't cover our receivers"....

The spread offense changed all that. Those days of teams winning based on having overwhelming superior talent are over.

**** even Bama is mostly running the spread these days.

You seem to think I was talking about his offense as a whole. I meant, too many times he goes away from traditional spread plays, to call some flukey *** double reverse flea flicker, where he ends up losing 13 yards. Or some other double pass. He prob wouldn't be my first choice but I wouldn't be mad at him coming. I am in favor of the spread offense 100%, just don't get cute.

Advertisement
He knew about what was going on, and didn't do diddly squat. You really think this douchebag was completely innocent? Of course not, he was in the inner circle, knew full well what was going on, and kept his mouth shut. The kind of jackasses that stick up for this crap have no place in society, much less this fanbase. Then again, when you have a bunch of meatheads walking around, stupid takes pop up like dandelions in the spring.

There are dozens of OCs that can do with Briles does and in most cases better. Guess what they don't come with? Shameful baggage.
He wasn't going to throw his dad under the bus though.

We would have won 9+ games this year with Briles instead of Enos.
We would be 8-4 with me as OC, because I would have gone shotgun and no huddle in the 4th quarter of the last 2 games. Apparently Enos didn't realize we were behind and the clock was one of our biggest problems in both of those games. "Shotgun, no huddle, and throw it to the open guy" would've been better than what actually happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back