Kendal Briles

Richt looking to avoid bringing in an OC that'll make him look like the incompetent buffoon that he is.

Richt doesn’t like push back. He prefers comfort and doing things his way. He’s not a win at all cost type of coach. He’s a will win my way and if my way don’t work, oh well, there’s always next yr.

Advertisement
Richt doesn’t like push back. He prefers comfort and doing things his way. He’s not a win at all cost type of coach. He’s a will win my way and if my way don’t work, oh well, there’s always next yr.
He isn't going to hire someone that will try and beat him up in the locker room.

Advertisement
Should happen. Won’t happen.

Miami is too scared of their own shaddow. We don’t want to be the team we were in the 80’s and 90’s. We want to be squeaky clean, winning is second or third down the list of priorities.
This x 1,000,000,000. They thought they were going to have their cake and eat it too with Richt. But as usual, when things start to go bad, they just bury their heads and stay the course (usually because they handed out a premature and unwarranted contract extension).

You can't hire Briles with an ongoing investigation and possible discipline coming in the future. If it was over Richt could say we all make mistakes, I did too, the young man has found God and blah blah blah. With pending investigations, that’s a whole other story.

He'll never do it but it would be a homerun.

I’d be all for Canada right now. The Maryland offense was fun to watch, spread the field, and ran well against good competion (Texas/OSU.) It would be far to complex for Richt to call the plays though. I’m not sure he’d understand the concepts of motion, crosses, and misdirection. Canada might have to spend half his time explaining to the Richt’s what’s happening let alone teaching the players.

Advertisement
I’d be all for Canada right now. The Maryland offense was fun to watch, spread the field, and ran well against good competion (Texas/OSU.) It would be far to complex for Richt to call the plays though. I’m not sure he’d understand the concepts of motion, crosses, and misdirection. Canada might have to spend half his time explaining to the Richt’s what’s happening let alone teaching the players.

If you bring in Canada you do sonrealizing you’re going back to being a CEO.

With 2 young DC’s that would be the ideal move.

Canada does so much with alignments and shifts it creates mismatches all over the field. Would be fun to watch.

If you bring in Canada you do sonrealizing you’re going back to being a CEO.

With 2 young DC’s that would be the ideal move.

Canada does so much with alignments and shifts it creates mismatches all over the field. Would be fun to watch.
I agree 100. It'd be a great way to save face hiring an OC. Richt simply says with Diaz gone I'm going to have to spend more time on Defense. I believe special teams need more fine tuning also. I'll also give my input on offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can't hire Briles with an ongoing investigation and possible discipline coming in the future. If it was over Richt could say we all make mistakes, I did too, the young man has found God and blah blah blah. With pending investigations, that’s a whole other story.
What the fvck are you talking about? There's no ongoing investigation into Briles or pending discipline.

Being part of a staff that covered up 52 rapes by football players over four years—a bit different than farting at a sorority party. You really can't understand why the University of Miami—a program that's lived in the NCAA's crosshairs for decades—would stay away from Kendal Briles?

Are you implying that K Briles helped to do the above?

Advertisement
Back