Kendal Briles

LoyalCane24

Junior
I dont give a **** about his past get this man.

Look what he did with a true freshman QB against a top ten team (I know the defense is bad).

Then against UNC in their bowl game(who was good at the time) he adapts and changes the entire offense for the other quarterback. He ran the wildcat as their bread and butter and mixed in a few deep throws and a powerful running game.

Richt has a way better situation than their bowl game and his offense is 10 times worse. If richt wants Jon to become a great coach then he should bring Briles in to help groom him.

Not gonna happen but we should spam emails to Flake saying to get Briles. If FSU gets him, I pray that he doesnt become their head coach when willie gets canned

Advertisement
We need some sort of momentum. We’re nose diving fast.

Should happen. Won’t happen.

Miami is too scared of their own shaddow. We don’t want to be the team we were in the 80’s and 90’s. We want to be squeaky clean, winning is second or third down the list of priorities.
We havent had a player kicked off a team since AQM. Jeff thomas quit so I dont count him. We are clean as **** with a pastor for a coach. Lets win god damnit

Advertisement
Should happen. Won’t happen.

Miami is too scared of their own shaddow. We don’t want to be the team we were in the 80’s and 90’s. We want to be squeaky clean, winning is second or third down the list of priorities.
This is the sad reality for this bunch of sad sacks we call an administration. Know of a great offensive or defensive coordinator who could work wonders here? What's that? The guy ripped a nasty fart at a sorority party when he was in college? No can't hire him because it could be construed that said coach assaulted a group of sorority girls in college and that would harm our image.

Honestly isn't it about time for this administration and this university to stop apologizing for an image the football program had back in 1986-1994? Isn't it about time that these hen pecked cucks began to hire the type of coaches that have the ability to utilize the type of athletes that grow on trees down here and leverage said talent into a national power?

Can anybody develop a cogent argument as to why changes do not need to be made on offense? Can anybody explain to me why we have not offered Kendall Briles or any other OC worth a **** for that matter? I'm impressed that UM was willing to pay Diaz 1.5 million to stay yet equally dumbfounded as to why there is no sense of urgency to address the offense. After 3 years of being the definition of mediocre you would think that a good HC would do everything in his power to correct what are obvious and glaring issues yet unbelievably Richt has shown absolutely no desire to change a thing. No desire to upgrade any of the assistants on offense. No desire to remove himself from the OC position in order to hire someone to resurrect this offense. It would be for the good of the team and Richt would ultimately get credit for it as the HC.

Many here myself included suspect that Richt would be dead set agsinst hiring Kendall Briles even with the blessing of the BOT and the President. I suspect that Richt prefers to hold onto his playcalling duties in order to prove something no matter how much it hurts this team. Why? Because he behind his facade, Richt is a selfish, petty and egotistical control freak. I can't wait for this douchebag to call it quits. It can't happen soon enough.

The university never did step up to the plate and gave the athletic teams things they needed .recently they have because we've hit rock bottom competitive wise and needed those improvements to help get us back.but still penny pinching as far as coaching hires.surprised business community hasn't weighed in on this as well.made millions off of canes football when we were winning.

Advertisement
As an Fau alum i can tell u lane’s first season was more about briles than lane. Its an absolute travesty that we wont hire him

Advertisement
Don’t want to jynx us but I don’t think so at this point
Are there any other names circling for FSU OC? If not, it tells me that it's Briles and they are just getting all their ducks in a row to deal with any fallout from his past

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back