Kendal Briles

Advertisement
Know of a great offensive or defensive coordinator who could work wonders here? What's that? The guy ripped a nasty fart at a sorority party when he was in college? No can't hire him because it could be construed that said coach assaulted a group of sorority girls in college and that would harm our image... .

Being part of a staff that covered up 52 rapes by football players over four years—a bit different than farting at a sorority party. You really can't understand why the University of Miami—a program that's lived in the NCAA's crosshairs for decades—would stay away from Kendal Briles?

Being part of a staff that covered up 52 rapes by football players over four years—a bit different than farting at a sorority party. You really can't understand why the University of Miami—a program that's lived in the NCAA's crosshairs for decades—would stay away from Kendal Briles?

How do you know he covered up anything? You don't. You are making claims with zero evidence.

Advertisement
Titanic.jpg

Advertisement
I always enjoy these threads.... I remember the names flying around when NCAA allowed teams a 10th coach and we hired....Patke.... Never saw his name come up once until it was basically the day before the announcement. Same thing with DL, bunch of big time names flying around and Richt goes with....Simpson. I expect another "meh" hire that we wont be able to accurately tell how good he is.

Advertisement
The versatility and ability to adapt on offense in those two videos is amazing.

First two drives against OK State, you get a deep shot, inside power run, and a double move for a TD. When's the last time we ran a double move? That offense has an answer for everything. OK State started to play off Baylor's WRs so Baylor came back with the deep comebacks and receivers were wide open.

Against UNC Baylor was without their top two QBs, top RB and a first round WR who won the Biletnikoff in college. Shifted from an offense that threw the ball around around the field to a wildcat offense and put up a stupid amount of yardage still.

Briles' playcalling and feel for the game is right at the top of call playcallers in the nation. We'd be lucky to have him. Which means we won't even contact him.

Advertisement
The Baylor scandal but I feel like that falls more on his dad and the ad
I know what he meant it's just that the entire concept of assigning blame and or responsibility to Kendall Briles just becsuse he was on the staff is the definition of insanity. What irritates me the most is that it gets repeated so many times that people start believing it. There isn't a shred of evidence to even suggest that junior was involved in any wrongdoing and this whole guilty because he was on the staff mantra is just plain wrong. You can stick Art's head in a noose all you want but keep the kid out of it.

Mork looking for a yes man that will happily run that bull sHT thing Pricht calls an offensive game plan.

He ain’t hiring anyone that has his own ideas.

Advertisement
Back