Kendal Briles putting the final touches on his resume...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Kendal Briles rape somebody? Did he cover up for soneone who did?

He didn't do the crime himself, but he was involved in the inner circle at BU, so let's not act like he didn't have a clue what was going on. After the crap hit the fan, he defended the guy who masterminded the entire scuzzy deal. There are DOZENS of offensive coordinators that can do what Briles can do, and aren't pathetic scumbags. Kliff Kingsbury comes to mind. Matt Canada is another one. Hire one of them.

Houston just extended him.

He'll probably get a group of 5 coaching gig next year or maybe a lower tier Power 5 job after another year of lighting up scoreboards.

I'm gonna keep dreaming until we're into spring ball and we still have both Richts tanking the offense.

Houston just extended him.

He'll probably get a group of 5 coaching gig next year or maybe a lower tier Power 5 job after another year of lighting up scoreboards.

I'm gonna keep dreaming until we're into spring ball and we still have both Richts tanking the offense

this is whats going ot happen so i havent bothered looking at ocs or qb coaches or anything. Do you really think the guy is gonna fire himself and his **** son?

Advertisement
this is whats going ot happen so i havent bothered looking at ocs or qb coaches or anything. Do you really think the guy is gonna fire himself and his **** son?
Honestly I don't, but all I got is hopes and dreams right now. This is a **** shame. Wasted a championship caliber defense with a pathetic offense. This is 2005 all over again.

We need to stop with this type of bullsh1t. Wtfcares? As long as you are kicking ***, no one will care. They hate us anyway-even when we suck, so I say “f k it”, and get back to being “Miami”!!!! That choirboy **** doesn’t work for us anyway...fck’g suck Worse whenever we try it

Advertisement
Back