Kendal Briles putting the final touches on his resume...

Lmfaoooo!

Cuck City!!

31 Baylor football players committed at least 52 acts of rape, including five gang rapes, between 2011 and 2014. I'm sorry if your mom was a senior member of the spirit squad and this offends you.

Advertisement
Tell that to Greg Schiano
Tennessee was going to hire him. That sh't got started because their fans thought he was ****** coach and went to the extremes to make sure he didn't get hired officially. If he would've been a hire they liked it would've been a non-issue.

Does anyone think Briles takes the Texas Tech job when they let go of Kingsberry?

I’m sure he’ll want to be a HC in state. Texas guy, grew up there, played college there and now is honing his craft there.

I’m sure he’ll want to be a HC in state. Texas guy, grew up there, played college there and now is honing his craft there.
I don't think he's ready to be a HC at a Power 5 school yet, even if that school is Texas Tech. His next step is Power 5 OC, IMO. Might as well be Miami.

Advertisement
Could you imagine that offense with the defense we had this season.
I imagine it'd be something like Bama this year. They lowkey have a top 10 defense again. It's just that the D isn't getting all the hype like it used to because the offense has been so impressive.

Advertisement
Reality of the situation is, Little Briles was too close to the situation at Baylor for squeaky clean Miami. You can forget about it!
Lil Briles had a hand in it. He was his dad's right hand man.

I'm not directing this at you, but people that really think he didn't have a hand in the cover ups and sweeping **** under the rug are willfully ignorant to the situation cause they hate our offense that much.

I don't think he's ready to be a HC at a Power 5 school yet, even if that school is Texas Tech. His next step is Power 5 OC, IMO. Might as well be Miami.

Could very well be, man. I hope so and I hope UM goes after him. I can also see a small(er) conference school offering him a HC gig to
Take a chance on him - nothing to lose on both sides

Anybody else watched this game and hated to see Ed Oliver cry about not being able to play and his defense not being able to stop the run without him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mr. Dillingham
M0015568715--501783.JPG

Advertisement
Back