Kendal Briles for OC

Advertisement
Count the starters on Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, etc. Now count the number of starters on those teams from South Florida. Soon you will realize that 98% of those players AREN'T from south Florida. The south Florida athlete myth is yesterday's news. Athletes are everywhere.
Funny you didn't include VT. Have a look at the post above.

Advertisement
Count the starters on Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, etc. Now count the number of starters on those teams from South Florida. Soon you will realize that 98% of those players AREN'T from south Florida. The south Florida athlete myth is yesterday's news. Athletes are everywhere.

I like Kendal Briles to. I swear to god if we hire him and get rid of brown or dugans and keep jonh richt, CMR will go down in history as the most hypocritical, nepotism, ****head person that has ever coached for the U.

Whoah

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice way to switch the subject to try and divert that you took a big L on this one. Big time. Good day to you.

Except for the fact that none of the championship level teams need south Florida players to get to the playoffs. Yet here we are watching Florida, Florida State, and Miami lose year after year.

Except for the fact that none of the championship level teams need south Florida players to get to the playoffs. Yet here we are watching Florida, Florida State, and Miami lose year after year.

So what school was it that won a national championship without any So. Fla kids in the last 20 years?

Advertisement
Brown and Richt Jr are the most expendable members on the offensive staff.

Personally Searles needs to kick rocks too but we’ll need a real o-line coach to replace him.

Give me Sterlin Gilbert from USF. Coached under Babers and has put up points and rushing yards everywhere he has been.

I just don't see CMR taking Briles with all his baggage.

Advertisement
Back