Kendal Briles for OC

Now I know you're trolling.

Nope, realistic. This mindset that every south Florida kid is just a better athlete is false and makes us look stupid. The best teams in football aren't loaded with south Florida kids. The draft isn't a bunch of south Florida kids followed by everyone else.

Advertisement
The key word was "defenses".

So a better analysis would be how Baylor did against teams with good defenses while he was there. The same would apply to all his stops after Baylor. Those team might not be in P5 conference but it doesn’t mean they haven’t played teams with good defenses out of conference.
When I get some time I’ll try to look it up.

Nope, realistic. This mindset that every south Florida kid is just a better athlete is false and makes us look stupid. The best teams in football aren't loaded with south Florida kids. The draft isn't a bunch of south Florida kids followed by everyone else.
LOL

Advertisement
You also have no way of responding to my post. You're stuck in 1983 thinking that there aren't any elite athletes anywhere else in the country.
Of course there are. We still have better athletes than VT and most South Florida kids are better than others.

I see Jaromir the clown is still spewing dumb takes in this thread. Be easy on him fellow posters, it's to no fault of his own that he was born mentally disabled.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I see Jaromir the clown is still spewing dumb takes in this thread. Be easy on him fellow posters, it's to no fault of his own that he was born mentally disabled.

Yet another poster who can't respond to anything I've posted except the classic retort of "ur dumb".

Once again.

There is no way in **** we are getting Briles.

Zero chance. Nada. Might as well wish for Bill Walsh to come run our offense.

Advertisement
Anyone can refute that. You don't have to look far you can just see where all the top players in other schools go and dominate across the country and a good portion come from South Florida. Just now I'm looking on TV and two stories that came out were Devin Bush jr. And his tirade then beating up on Michigan State and the next door we had Lamar Jackson scoring for the Baltimore Ravens. Just take a wild guess where they're from? Take your L and leave

Anyone can refute that. You don't have to look far you can just see where all the top players in other schools go and dominate across the country and a good portion come from South Florida. Just now I'm looking on TV and two stores that came out were Devin Bush jr. And his tirade then beating up on Michigan State and the next door we had Lamar Jackson scoring for the Baltimore Ravens. Just take a wild guess where they're from? Take your L and leave

Do you think I could come up with two players from Houston? Or from southern California? Or from New Jersey?

I feel your embarrassment. In order to prop up your claim, you came up with two players. Ouch.

Advertisement
We have recruited better than VT for as long as I can remember and there are numerous articles and statistics showing south Florida as the top producer of football players.

Do you think I could come up with two players from Houston? Or from southern California? Or from New Jersey?

I feel your embarrassment. In order to prop up your claim, you came up with two players. Ouch.

Everyone can feel your humiliation. You look like a super novice and even coaches from other schools will even admit about South Florida players. No one is saying all and of course you put other places and yes they may have some good players but we're talking about a large portion of them are from South Florida.

So take your humiliating loss and be gone. Stop being a troll

Everyone can feel your humiliation. You look like a super novice and even coaches from other schools will even admit about South Florida players. No one is saying all and of course you put other places and yes they may have some good players but we're talking about a large portion of them are from South Florida.

So take your humiliating loss and be gone. Stop being a troll

Count the starters on Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, etc. Now count the number of starters on those teams from South Florida. Soon you will realize that 98% of those players AREN'T from south Florida. The south Florida athlete myth is yesterday's news. Athletes are everywhere.

Advertisement
Back