Kendal Briles for OC

Advertisement
If Briles has any inkling to be a HC, he should be on the first flight to Miami once he season is over. No SEC team outside of Bama has the skill position talent we do. He would be a god here in 2 years .

If Briles has any inkling to be a HC, he should be on the first flight to Miami once he season is over. No SEC team outside of Bama has the skill position talent we do. He would be a god here in 2 years .

Even though Briles hasn't been convicted of anything, some people want to run him out of football just because of the allegations and association with his dad. Coaching under Pastor Richt would be the ultimate image rehab. Miami needs him and he needs Miami. Just makes too much sense, which is why it will never happen.

Richt can keep his pride and return to playcalling (with a new offense) after Briles leaves and Miami has ring #6. Nothing wrong with someone recognizing that they need to learn new offensive concepts. If Richt is the type of person who doesn't think he has anything else to learn (especially if it comes from someone younger) than he is absolutely useless as a HC.

Last edited:
Even though Briles hasn't been convicted of anything, some people want to run him out of football just because of the allegations and association with his dad. Coaching under Pastor Richt would be the ultimate image rehab. Miami needs him and he needs Miami. Just makes too much sense, which is why it will never happen.

Richt can keep his pride and return to playcalling (with a new offense) after Briles leaves and Miami has ring #6. Nothing wrong with someone recognizing that they need to learn new offensive concepts. If Richt is the type of person who doesn't think he has anything else to learn (especially if it comes from someone younger) than he is absolutely useless as a HC.
What was Helfrich doing here? I remember everyone is really excited and even hoping he would be the 10th coach. Rorcht must not have listened to a single word.

Advertisement
A guy who most likely knew about, if not outright helped cover for rapists isn't getting hired by any school with any semblance of a leadership structure. There are plenty of offensive minds out there that don't come with Briles' baggage. Instead of keeping his mouth shut, he tried to justify what his father did. There's no justifying that, period. I don't care if that's your father, you don't come out in the media and try to defend something so heinous.

Give me Montgomery, give me Kevin Wilson at Ohio State(admittedly a long shot, but I can see that staff breaking up after this year, especially if Meyer starts having "Health Problems again), just give me a solid play caller that understands how to meld his philosophy to talent accordingly. I'd be good with just bringing in a young assistant to team with Richt on play calling, as long as it ends in J. Richt taking a job in the front office somewhere.

Last edited:
A guy who most likely knew about, if not outright helped cover for rapists isn't getting hired by any school with any semblance of a leadership structure. There are plenty of offensive minds out there that don't come with Briles' baggage. Instead of keeping his mouth shut, he tried to justify what his father did. There's no justifying that, period. I don't care if that's your father, you don't come out in the media and try to defend something so heinous.

Give me Montgomery, give me Tom Wilson at Ohio State(admittedly a long shot, but I can see that staff breaking up after this year, especially if Meyer starts having "Health Problems again), just give me a solid play caller that understands how to meld his philosophy to talent accordingly. I'd be good with just bringing in a young assistant to team with Richt on play calling, as long as it ends in J. Richt taking a job in the front office somewhere.

Kevin Wilson?

Advertisement
Bend but don't break.

Which results in them being ranked 128th in time of possession but somehow they still have the 3rd ranked scoring Offense. So essentially..they have a big-play Offense, that maximizes each possession. Its fun to think about what Briles could do with a top 5 Defense.

LOL, like Rorcht your hero!! Dude please stop with the ridiculous white knighting of this atrocious abomination of offensive offense. You know **** well Briles would run raw through the ACC.

Kind of like how Justin Fuentes was going to dominate the ACC after those offenses at Memphis. Things are different when you're not playing East Carolina and Tulsa every week.

Advertisement
Kind of like how Justin Fuentes was going to dominate the ACC after those offenses at Memphis. Things are different when you're not playing East Carolina and Tulsa every week.
Briles runs circles around Fuentes and we have much better athletes than VT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back