Kenatvius Street

NC state?

I ain't scared of them. First big test for Mr. Scott
I think we are in really good shape because NC State just isn't that impressive to me so I think if Scott stays on him hard and we win it will be too enticing

Their advantage is it is the local school, if he wants to stay home he will go there.

If could land him or Carter, wowser!

True, but at the same time honestly what big time prospects of recent memory do you remember going there? UNC gets the big prospects in that state for the most part so you have to wonder if they can close the deal

Reading comprehension, thanks.

Advertisement
NC state?

I ain't scared of them. First big test for Mr. Scott
I think we are in really good shape because NC State just isn't that impressive to me so I think if Scott stays on him hard and we win it will be too enticing

Their advantage is it is the local school, if he wants to stay home he will go there.

True, but at the same time honestly what big time prospects of recent memory do you remember going there? UNC gets the big prospects in that state for the most part so you have to wonder if they can close the deal

only ones I can think of were Mike Glennon and 5 star OT Robert Crisp he was hurt last year should be a all conference lineman this season. Street really likes UM we have a great shot here. Lorenzo Carter is leaning towards UGA right now over Bama.

only ones I can think of were Mike Glennon and 5 star OT Robert Crisp he was hurt last year should be a all conference lineman this season. Street really likes UM we have a great shot here. Lorenzo Carter is leaning towards UGA right now over Bama.

Carter to me liked UM growing up but he knows he's pretty much all SEC

Free vacation or legit interest? And if this guy is such a NC state lean, staying close to home must be a huge priority for him

Advertisement
Dude listed us in his top two after getting the offer

Of course the interest is legit

Advertisement
I'm gonna say he's a DT so I can say he continues the trend of high-profile, OOS DTs flirting with us only to pick anybody but us in the end.

One thing I will say though, is that we're covering all our bases when it comes to DTs this cycle. We have a truckload of offers out in case our top targets are on some B.S.

At those measurables he might be a good 3-4 defensive end. He could set the edge for us at 6'3 285....that's pretty big for a 9-tech so i would imagine he could play 5-tech in our odd fronts and a 7-tech in our even. We need a player that can play that spot if we want to play a 2-gap 4-3 or 3-4.

Advertisement
If I'm recruiting him I tell him to leave momma for the birds and come to South Beach.

Last edited:
dude this should be an OOS dream "hey come down to south beach pretty women (not just college girls), no snow, and coral gables isnt that bad either"

Advertisement
He's a tweener DE/DT Allen Bailey type and obviously a workout freak like Bailey. He benches over 400 pounds already as a hs jr...

Tempted to roll up in the hood and watch this kid play when I go back down to ECU in the fall.

Advertisement
Back