Kenatvius Street

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rivals article says he loves UM coaches. Can talk to them about anything. Lead recruiter is Scott. Wants to make decision by end of season. Nc St in front.

Asked how big a lead NC State has, Street said, "I have to say pretty far in front. I have to talk to Miami more, get to know them better to put them as a challenge to NC State."

Says Miami will def get an official visit.

Advertisement
NC state?

I ain't scared of them. First big test for Mr. Scott
I think we are in really good shape because NC State just isn't that impressive to me so I think if Scott stays on him hard and we win it will be too enticing

Their advantage is it is the local school, if he wants to stay home he will go there.

If could land him or Carter, wowser!

NC state?

I ain't scared of them. First big test for Mr. Scott
I think we are in really good shape because NC State just isn't that impressive to me so I think if Scott stays on him hard and we win it will be too enticing

Their advantage is it is the local school, if he wants to stay home he will go there.

If could land him or Carter, wowser!

True, but at the same time honestly what big time prospects of recent memory do you remember going there? UNC gets the big prospects in that state for the most part so you have to wonder if they can close the deal

Advertisement
i think we get him he must be interested if just talking to scott once getting an offer puts us in his top 2

It aint over till its over. Cmon Scott and Golden...Time to work some wizardry!!
Rivals article says he loves UM coaches. Can talk to them about anything. Lead recruiter is Scott. Wants to make decision by end of season. Nc St in front.

Asked how big a lead NC State has, Street said, "I have to say pretty far in front. I have to talk to Miami more, get to know them better to put them as a challenge to NC State."

Says Miami will def get an official visit.

Advertisement
Back