Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Advertisement
How about providing quality veterans to help develop the young pups. I guess you don't want KJ, Chigozie, Phillips, Hill, Martell, Bolden....
That was my point. There is enough transfers. Its time to start developing the young guys.

Because being a football player at Miami is harder academically than being a football player at LSU, or any other school LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

These losers in here like to act like Miami is Stanford. We got Jeff Thomas, Donte Mullins and Tyre Brady(off the top of my head) in here but act like we are only recruiting scholars. I get we suck atm but lets not pretend we only let in high academic kids.

Advertisement
How many are CBs? We need to take elite talent at positions of need and replace lower level talent at other positions. The portal is changing the game
We got 6 corners on the roster and 5 of them were 4 star recruits. None are seniors.

Advertisement
You guys are missing the point if he's not eligible this year who cares we would have him for at least 2 more following. This kid is an elite prospect and with how rumph has been coaching this kid could be really special. We are thin at corner right now already he would help to just keep our starters rested in practice

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back