Kellen Winslow II

Advertisement
If the jury doesn't convict him on any other counts, dude will likely get 8-10 years and be out in 5 for good behavior. I hope he gets help behind bars bc he obviously has mental health issues. I hope the victims get their restitution in civil court.

Seriously messed up person. Is it CTE, or is he just a sexual deviant? Needs to be locked up for good. He’ll rape and murder someone if he isn’t.

From 2002-2003 I used to go eat Breakfast and Lunch with Kellen at Bagel Emporiam and Miami Pizza alot...Never saw any behavior that would lead you to believe he was a Terrible Human being...always courteous...always very friendly...Had lots of Great talks with him...As far as being stuck up...or into himself...I can name 20+ Canes who were alot worse....I guess you really never know...I even saw him at The UM Hall Of Fame Banquet a few yrs ago...Only spoke a few mins....but was very pleasant....His Wife was fine af...
What do you think is going on? Drugs? Mental health?

Advertisement
Dude is an idiot. Needs to seek help immediately. He should be able to walk into any club and land a hot piece of *** yet choose to go rape someone's grandma. What a piece of **** human being.

Advertisement
Topics covered in this thread not necessarily in order
  • Terrorism
  • Domestic terrorism
  • gilf ****
  • CTE
  • jacking off in a parking lot of your choice
  • sexually assault on the elderly
  • Organized crime
  • The obligatory threats of one poster to kick another posters aśs

Easily one of the best threads the internet has to offer.

This meeting had a very broad and ambitious agenda.

Advertisement
What's sad about this whole thing is , there's been warning signs surely over the years and all the so called friends and probably family whom had his best interest at heart as long as the money flowed never pursued the road less traveled to save KW and the future victims.

To know you could have prevented this even if you have to destroy a football career to safe the life changing agony of others is a yoke these so called family and friends can carry forever.

They all played a part in ownership of this path KW went down , to allow this and turn your head the other way and now this , these victims paid the price for something that could have been prevented.

GOCANES

What's sad about this whole thing is , there's been warning signs surely over the years and all the so called friends and probably family whom had his best interest at heart as long as the money flowed never pursued the road less traveled to save KW and the future victims.

To know you could have prevented this even if you have to destroy a football career to safe the life changing agony of others is a yoke these so called family and friends can carry forever.

They all played a part in ownership of this path KW went down , to allow this and turn your head the other way and now this , these victims paid the price for something that could have been prevented.

GOCANES

at the end, it isnt on them tho. its on KW and KW only. he made the choices he made going back to 03. romberg recently said that he didnt have a relationship with his dad for the last five years. we dont know what kind of help his family provided in terms of support over the years. for all we know, they might have been there for him and he chose to ignore it.

Wish I knew...I'd say its got to be a Mental issue....But his *** needs to be Locked up....Cant have him loose in society....

From public perception, it looks like he has serious mental health issues. He needs to be put away obviously. Unfortunately with our prison system, guys who go in tend to be more dangerous coming out. We don't focus on rehabilitation at all.

Advertisement
I have a complex mind. I can handle all of these thoughts AT THE SAME TIME:

1. Sadness and support for all of the victims, and compassion for the pain they have experienced
2. Anger towards Kellen Winslow for even doing what he did, regardless of explanation
3. Sadness about how a fellow UM alum has fallen down in the world
4. Genuine sense of curiosity as to whether Kellen Winslow has undiagnosed physical, mental, or psychological deficits
5. Desire to see Kellen Winslow separated from society in a way that insures he can no longer harm anyone or himself
6. Sense of pain about what Kellen Winslow's parents/family must be going through, particularly if they had not seen any warning signs

It is completely possible to feel sorry for the victims, expect him to be punished for his crimes, and hope he gets help so he can have a more productive life in the future all at the same time.

People tend to become absolutists in everything anymore and then try to denigrate anyone who disagrees.

It is completely possible to feel sorry for the victims, expect him to be punished for his crimes, and hope he gets help so he can have a more productive life in the future all at the same time.

People tend to become absolutists in everything anymore and then try to denigrate anyone who disagrees.

i think the nature of his crimes make it hard in this situation.

Advertisement
Back