Kellen Winslow II

What he is saying is, when the white teenagers shoots up schools, they get sent to mental institutions...or taken to Burger King before jail..

Rapper YNW Melly kills his 2 friends (allegedly) and the prosecutor wants the death penalty. Same dude that said he had multiple personalities.

Idk all of the crimes KW Jr has done, but if found guilty, he deserves his punishment. But it's clear, he has mental issues stemming from football.

For the record: I believe both examples, if found guilty, should receive the highest penalty possible.

Also, I am just throwing clarification of his post, with an example.
People always fail to realize it’s not a white vs black thing I. Dont think I think it’s the level of lawyer a person gets. The lawyer determines more than skin color. I could be wrong but that’s what I think everyone forgets about

Advertisement
is it just me or are the funniest moments on this board when someone calls out another by calling them stupid or a moron while starting the sentence with:

"Your a...

I'm no grammar policeman, bud dudes, spell your **** right while railing on another man's intelligence.

Last edited:
And P.S. if a cop takes any suspect, black or white, to s BK after a shooting it's to gain his confidence so he'll start talking, not because they care if he's hungry.

Be smarter than that when throwing out accusations of something so serious.

Mannnn...Stop with the utter Stupidity....This isn't a White vs Black situation....If he's found Guilty of these Horrendous Crimes...Lock his *** up, and throw away the key...That kind of Human is not only a danger to society, but in my opinion, there's no rehabilitation for him....And this is coming from someone who not only knows Kellen, but who has spent Hrs upon Hrs with him...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mannnn...Stop with the utter Stupidity....This isn't a White vs Black situation....If he's found Guilty of these Horrendous Crimes...Lock his *** up, and throw away the key...That kind of Human is not only a danger to society, but in my opinion, there's no rehabilitation for him....And this is coming from someone who not only knows Kellen, but who has spent Hrs upon Hrs with him...

thank you. this stuff dates back to 03 with his current trial. if hes found guilty of all crimes, i agree w you. also, wasn't there a former teammate of his that took a shot at him for his parking lot incident?

And P.S. if a cop takes any suspect, black or white, to s BK after a shooting it's to gain his confidence so he'll start talking, not because they care if he's hungry.

Be smarter than that when throwing out accusations of something so serious.

OH OK...So how do you signal the POPO that you prefer Wendy's......should you just come out and tell them?.....before they try to take you to a BK?

Asking for a friend

Last edited:
Advertisement
OH OK......So how do you signal the POPO that you prefer Wendy's to start talking......should you just come out and tell them?.....before they try to take you to a BK?

Asking for a friend

Obviously not in every case but the poster was referencing something like the school shooter. Many times they have no idea if the kid has an accomplice planning on doing something else, has killed earler and they don't know about it or even if he's booby trapped the school or home. Keeping him talking in the early stages may be crucial to saving many more lives.

Sof if the kid is hungry, you give him food to make feel more comfortable is perhaps a good way to get additional information they desperately need during a time of complete chaos.

Neither is a race or comfort issue, it's a way to potentially stop more needless deaths.

Obviously not in every case but the poster was referencing something like the school shooter. Many times they have no idea if the kid has an accomplice planning on doing something else, has killed earler and they don't know about it or even if he's booby trapped the school or home. Keeping him talking in the early stages may be crucial to saving many more lives.

Sof if the kid is hungry, you give him food to make feel more comfortable is perhaps a good way to get additional information they desperately need during a time of complete chaos.

Neither is a race or comfort issue, it's a way to potentially stop more needless deaths.

I see that there is a lot of difficulty for some to recognize when they are being kidded........carry on...have a good one

It don’t matter you know him....yes lock him up but get him help. It’s people who raped girls and get 6 months. Get your head out your *** and out of there sports station and blogs. Pay attention to the World. When this happens they are usually white.

Attachments

• 66653251-2479-40E0-A165-13DBB5678875.png
    66653251-2479-40E0-A165-13DBB5678875.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 5A54CC2F-3EA8-4A70-9673-F41DA324E7CA.png
    5A54CC2F-3EA8-4A70-9673-F41DA324E7CA.png
    611.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 97765603-3865-498F-B297-77BB137D1498.png
    97765603-3865-498F-B297-77BB137D1498.png
    670.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 83419348-C1AC-4714-B838-5790F59F22FD.png
    83419348-C1AC-4714-B838-5790F59F22FD.png
    891.5 KB · Views: 11
Advertisement
thank you. this stuff dates back to 03 with his current trial. if hes found guilty of all crimes, i agree w you. also, wasn't there a former teammate of his that took a shot at him for his parking lot incident?
Exactly this kid been screaming for help...he’s been had problems. If he had gotten help he prolly could have avoided some of these crimes

It don’t matter you know him....yes lock him up but get him help. It’s people who raped girls and get 6 months. Get your head out your *** and out of there sports station and blogs. Pay attention to the World. When this happens they are usually white.
Man STFU....Lol at Pay attention to the World...Get my head outta my ***??...MFer, go kill yourself....Get him help??...Jesus are you a F-ing ******...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back