Kellen Winslow II

Lies, lies, lies, you should get to know yourself more before publicly embarrassing yourself
This is the first time you’ve had a conversation where the person actually responds to you in weeks and it shows. You’re desperate for attention and you love that I’m giving it to you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Save your peace of mind and don’t engage my guy. People are ignorant on purpose, that’s why the convo won’t stay on topic. If you know you know..
I agree. People are ignorant on purpose and it seems like there are a few of you in this thread like that unfortunately.

I agree. People are ignorant on purpose and it seems like there are a few of you in this thread like that unfortunately.

jsm1399
Lol only a fool can live in today’s world and not see the racial disparity when it comes to the criminal justice system. Have fun in blissful ignorance, some don’t get afforded that experience.. ✌🏾

Advertisement
I did...or at least tried. Struggling to see your point. Are you suggesting that white people dont get prosecuted?
Idk what to tell you.

I wrote clear as day & even gave an example. What are you confused about, maybe I can clarify better

Advertisement
What he is saying is, when the white teenagers shoots up schools, they get sent to mental institutions...or taken to Burger King before jail..

Rapper YNW Melly kills his 2 friends (allegedly) and the prosecutor wants the death penalty. Same dude that said he had multiple personalities.

Idk all of the crimes KW Jr has done, but if found guilty, he deserves his punishment. But it's clear, he has mental issues stemming from football.

For the record: I believe both examples, if found guilty, should receive the highest penalty possible.

Also, I am just throwing clarification of his post, with an example.

Stemming from football??! Get da fck outta here. A weirdo is a weirdo. Stop the bull chit. Yeah, he needs help, but that chit has nothing to do w football. Y can’t a ninja just need help from being a weirdo? Or better yet, why can’t this ninja just be an overt perv? And btw, in case u couldn’t tell from my avatar, I’m a black ninja from da hood. Ninja grew up privileged, and had every opportunity afforded to him. Fck the football argument; that chit is bull chit and I’m tired of that lame *** excuse for why weirdos do weird things.

Advertisement
Back